X- Rainbase

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

It was now day time, and the Straw Hats were standing outside of Yuba. Toto was talking to them.

Toto: I'm sorry for being so unseemly, Vivi-chan.

Vivi: No, nothing of the sort! Well, Uncle, we should be off!

The group started on their journey after Toto gave Luffy a barrel of water.

As they walked, Luffy randomly sat down against a lone tree in the middle of the desert. Everyone stopped walking and looked at him.

Usopp: Luffy! What're you doing?!

Luffy had a stubborn look on his face.

(Y/N): What the hell is this for?

Vivi: What's wrong, Luffy-san?

Luffy: I quit.

Everyone: <confused> Huh?!

Nami: You "quit?"

Vivi: Luffy-san... What do you mean?

Usopp: C'mon, Luffy! We know you often act on a whim, but there's no time for this. Get up!

Chopper: Aren't we going back?

Sanji: That's right. Stopping the revolt means going to Katorea, which is back the way we came. A million citizens are gonna clash and make a mess of this country! This is for Vivi-chan! Now let's go!

He grabbed Luffy's shirt to try to pull him up. However, Luffy threw him to the side.

Luffy: That's boring.

Sanji: <angry> Say what?!

(Y/N): <sighs> Are you bipolar or something? You were excited when we left Yuba and now you're all pissy. What's wrong?

Luffy: Vivi. I wanna kick Crocodile's ass! If we stop the people rebelling, will that stop Crocodile? Besides, it's not like we can really do much in Katorea. After all, we're pirates. Things are better off without us around.

Sanji: Even if he's a moron, he makes a good point.

Usopp: That's Luffy for you.

(Y/N): He's using his brain for once it seems.

Vivi: Th-That's—

Luffy: You want to prevent people from dying in this battle. None of the citizens... and none of us! Even when facing a Warlord of the Sea and a million people going wild, you hope everyone will stay safe and sound. Isn't that being naive?

Nami: Hold on, Luffy! Cut Vivi some slack already!

Sanji: Wait, Nami-san.

(Y/N) didn't say anything. He just stared at Vivi and Luffy.

Vivi angrily stomped towards Luffy.

Vivi: Is it so wrong to want such a thing? Have I erred, not wanting people to die?!

Luffy: People die.

Vivi angrily slapped Luffy, sending him flying into the sand.

Vivi: <shaking her head> Don't give me that! Keep speaking and you'll pay! That's exactly what I'm trying to stop here! The Rebel Army, the Royal Army, and regular citizens have done nothing to deserve this! So why do people have to die... when it's all Crocodile's fault?!