met at the hospital

Y/n s POV

It was Mr.Bogum. "Hello sir?" I answered.  "Ms. Y/n, please come to my office as soon as possible" Mr. Bogum said so and disconnected the call. I excused myself and I went to Mr. Bogum s office.

Mr

Mr. Bogum s office was on the 60th floor. I ran up the stairs since I was told not to use the elevator. I finally reached 60th floor. It apparently had 2 office rooms I guess. I found mr. Bogum standing infront of an office. Once he saw me , he gestured me with his hand signalling me to come inside. I went inside his office and it was very eye catching and elegant. On his table their was a plaque saying Secretary Park Bogum.
Mr. Bogum gave me a nice office bag.

 Bogum gave me a nice office bag

He said "Ms. Y/n, deliver this bag to Mr. Kim Taehyung. He is in Myeongsu University Hospital. Room number 334 . Do it as soon as you can. You can get a company car key from the reception. If you don't have a licence use a taxi. Anyways do it as soon as possible." I took the bag from mr.bogum and  went down the stairs .I didn't have a licence to drive so I thought to go by bus. Since I didn't have enough money to pay for a taxi. I went out of the office building and ran towards the bus stop. When I got into a bus I was sweating all over but I kept the bag safe since it looked like a very expensive bag and it said Louis Vuitton on it. I got off near the hospital and went into the hospital.

Taehyung s POV

I was seated near Mrs.lee for about 15 minutes but still she didn't wake up. Bogum shi called me and said that he sent me my bag with the new employee since he was stuck in some work. I was so tired and I didn't know that I fell asleep on the chair near Mrs. Lees bed.

Y/ns pov

I asked directions to the room 334 from the receptionist and went to hand over the bag to Mr. Kim Taehyung. 334 room Door was closed so I knocked on the door several times. But since there was no response I slowly opened the door and went inside. A middle aged lady was lying on the bed. And a guy was seated on a chair probably sleeping.

Oh my god. It was that person who I did knock on in the morning. I was so angry cus I thought that he intentionally made me come to a hospital in the middle of work. " Such a rude person. He is so swollen headed that he is make me do his work now" I told him thinking that he is fast asleep. But oops. If he wasnt sleeping cus he turned at me once I completed the sentence.