ABETTED

After having Mister arufa call Mamoru y/n sat in his office not really feeling comfortable anywhere else.

"So Aimai is five and you left roughly five years ago that means he is my grandson"

The black haired girl looked down at her son he had inherited her black hair and black eyes which she thanked the moon goddess for.

When she found out she was pregnant she felt sick well not just the sickness that comes with pregnancy but sick because she had slept with a man she hardly knew then she got pregnant by him.

*past*

She struggled but managed to find a job as a waitress,it was around this time she met Mamoru she didn't get paid a lot but it was enough to pay for the small apartment she had found,she started to feel more indisposed partly because of the pregnancy but mostly because of the mate bond even though Riki didn't mark her they were still bonded thats what happens when you're mates.

After closing the store one night she had decided to go for a walk in the forest she hadn't heard of any packs around this area so she thought it might be safe but at some point she got lost.

While trying to find her way back by remembering scents she got tackled by part man part wolf,with the mate bond making her weak she couldn't fight him even if she tried it would be pointless.

He growled in her face but soon after began sniffing her.

"Why do you smell like that" before she could answer she passed out.

She woke up a few days later she explained to the unknown man what had happened because he questioned her thoroughly,she was about to leave to go to work even though she might not have a job after being away for a few days when he told her that he would help HER because he knew she would die without her mate.

She wasn't sure how he could help so she was skeptical and tried running away but he was faster,he was faster than any wolf she knew.

"I can help you but I need your permission to do it"

"How"

"If I create my own mark where your mate was supposed to mark you it would work but you would have to stay with me after its done"

"Why would I have to stay with you?"

"Because you'd have to drink my blood
.......... more so after giving birth"

"That makes no sense why would I have to drink your blood"

"Because I'm a hybrid y/n I'm half vampire half werewolf"

The black haired girl looked at him in shock.

"So are you gonna let me help you or are you gonna let the mate who rejected you take your life and the life of your unborn baby from you too"

The girl seemed to be contemplating the decision,she was indecisive but had made her decision when she thought of the baby.

"I'll let you help me she stated while looking down"

"So you are giving me permission to mark you"

"Yes"

He pulled the collar of her shirt down his golden eyes scanned her neck for the place that was supposed to be marked,it was impossible to see but he could smell it he buried his nose in the crook of the females neck,the girl felt shivers go down her spine when she felt him release his breath on her neck her face had heated up and her heart was racing but her heart pumped even faster when she felt his fangs slowly poke out he didn't bite right away he waited for a few seconds but to y/n it felt like an eternity.

After waiting for what seemed like a life time he sunk his teeth into her skin the girl gasped at the pain and bit her lip to keep from crying it was aching and she could feel him sucking the blood out of her.

He pulled back and looked at y/n,her black eyes looked at the blood running down his mouth but his tongue darted out and licked it away he sucked the last little blood that leaked out of the wholes his fangs made and made the girl eat and lay down.

"You won't regret this y/n I promise".

*present*
he was right she didn't regret it he was always there for her he didn't have a pack and they felt no need to have one they had each other and they looked our for eachother he was caring and he cared for her son as much as she did.

She cared for him and he cared for her.
He was worried when he came home from a meeting to see both y/n and Aimai not there the doors were opened and he knew something was wrong he almost went mad looking for them but after he was contacted by the white fang pack he was finally able to put his mind at rest and quickly ran there.

They were quiet far away but he was fast he should be there in an hour or two.

The looked at Alpha Arufa

"Yes he is your grandson"

The man had a pained expression
"I'm really sorry about what happened those years ago"

"Why are you sorry you did nothing wrong"

"Maybe I could've raised him better"

"You were and still are a good man alpha your son was his own person the way he acted had nothing to do with you."

Someone had come in and behind him were the man that were in the other room along with Riki his neon blue eyes narrowed in on his mate something was different about her it wasn't that she was prettier or anything superficial like that she was always pretty not only in looks but in personality as well.

When she left it was kinda hard on the boy but he wouldn't die after all he rejected her not the other way around he had never expected to see the girl again but here she was in front of him with her son.

*RIKI'S POV*
I know her child is mine I didn't use protection that night but I also didnt expect her to get pregnant the time she had sex the minute I knew she was my mate I planned to reject well long before that I didn't want a mate I'm not or wasn't someone who was just meant to be with one person.

I wanted freedom to be with whoever I wanted to be with I didn't think my pack would end up how it did and I didn't think that I would be betrayed by the person I threw my mate away for but thats what I got for being an idiot now here my father was bringing my mate back to help.

She didn't even look at me when I walked she ignored me her scent will intoxicated me and I just wanted to hug her the moment I walked in but that probably wouldn't have ended well.

I heard someone say someone crossed the border I was about to do something about it but alpha stopped me.

*NORMAL POV*

Someone stormed into the room and grabbed the black haired girl suffocating her in a hug she relaxed when his scent hit her her nose and she hugged him back tightly wrapping her arm that wasn't holding her son around the male his muscles that were tensed also relaxed when he felt her arm around his waist and he looked down at her and Aimai.

"I was worried about you*

"I'm fine no need to worry"

"I'm glad" he kissed her forehead but a loud growl echoed through the room....