106-110

Chapter 106

    From the supply and marketing cooperative, Lu Baili had to fortress Chen Lina a handful of sugar.

    Chen Lina asked for it, and then took fifty cents on the counter, fifty cents a handful of sweets, it was also considered two clear.

    All full supply and marketing cooperatives salesman stood outside, with leadership like that farewell in unison, he said:. "Chief Chen, welcome to come again ah,"

    "aunt, you do not know, usually when we go to supply and marketing cooperatives, the salesman face is in the air, leaving only two singing the same tune, not to mention more arrogant, do not know why, you go in, they simply, throw the spring in all directions, it just wiped his mouth like honey. "

    " Xiaohong,  oh no Sitiang, you have to know that this world is not too snobbery now, when you grow up, it will become more and more snobbish. At the high end of society, all you see are smiling faces and enthusiasm. At the bottom of society, what you see is cold-eyed and bullying. This is a variation of values, but for now, you have no other way than to improve yourself and make sure that you don’t become that kind of person. "Chen Lina said.  

     "You know, Lu Baili is also Zhao Donglai's accomplice, but you are still so enthusiastic to him, Comrade Xiao Chen, you are so hypocritical." Comrade Xiao Nie is always sharp when criticizing others. 

    Chen Lina specifically stopped the car, turned her head, and explained seriously: "Comrade Xiao Nie, although your dad and I have always taught you to be honest, it is inevitable that in our live, hypocrisy is inevitable. I did not talk to Chief Feng today. About Baili, you may be very angry, but I have to tell you that Lu Baili’s bad things are far more than deceiving a few widows and old people to bully a few children, and now you take this small matter to  The section chief Feng or from the police said that,  at most they would teach her a few words, which is of no use. Shoveling the grass to remove the roots, Chen Lina remembers her account, and one day will be settled."

     Xiao Nie vomited the tongue, clearly seated so wide in the back of the car, squeezed Liu Xiaohong in a corner.

     As long as Liu Xiaohong feels hot, he immediately lay down: "Oh girl, I'm motion sick, I'm going to sit upright, let me lie down for a while."

    Liu Xiaohong only regarded him as motion sickness. She touched his forehead all the way and asked him if he wanted to vomit or open the window. Sister, just have to be gentle, Xiao Nie went up with a pole, making all the way uncomfortable.

    The car ran outside Base 1, and saw Wang Hongbing driving a tractor on the road. The trunk behind was full of mature vines. Liu Xiaohong immediately said, "Auntie,  stop, my dad is here."  

      As soon as she stopped, she got out of the car and ran for two steps. Turning around, she stuffed Chen Lina with something. Wearing two brand-new white sneakers, a tall and lanky girls, went to Wang Hongbing's tractor.  

   "What did she give you?" Nie Weimin was curious and asked Chen Lina.   

    "The heart of a girl, do you want it?"

     "You said clearly, never mention it again." Comrade Xiao Nie's self-esteem made Comrade Xiao Nie feel like sitting on pins and needles: "You are also a mother anyway, so how can you keep doing this kind of thing? Joking with your son?" 

      Chen Lina stopped joking when Xiao Nie blushed and said, "She gave me something for a woman, so don't be curious. However, in the future, use the limited life doing meaningful things.  Do you want to build such a car out of thin air to drive me like your dad, or you want to be like Wang Fan, ordinary, without the courage to save himself at a critical moment. Think about it for yourself, will it succeed ?"