mother

After that we all went to a restaurant to eat. Suddenly uotani and hanajima start to tell the story of their life and why do they treasure tohru so much.

Tohru to them is just like luna and kira for me.

I just listen quietly, eating when i decide to speak up.

"Mira is my step sister.. my dad marry her mother without telling my mom" i take a deep breath as they all wait for me to continue.

"to sum it up, im not the person they want me to be, they want me to be mira when all they got is miwa...people hate me and i hate them too. mira's gone and my life is hell" i give them an empty laugh.

"life suck, people are cruel so im not expecting much. my life is not that bad i guess"

lies.
more lies.

I sigh. though i didn't tell them everything, every detail but it feels like i did and i don't like that. the feeling of being vurnerable, being weak.

"You guys don't have to worry. Im fine right now,just look at me. Ofc i can't be mira because I'm miwa. Miwa Osaki" i give them a small smile.

"Yeah you don't have to be her, miwa!" Uotani say supporting as hanajima nod.

"Everyone is special just the way they are. And i personally think you're perfect by being you. Please stay being yourself miwa-chan" tohru add

"Im actually...not really being myself yknow. I just don't remember when was the last time i feel like, me" i sigh

"Then we'll help you, miwa" yuki said looking straight into my eyes, smiling, a true smile.

"Yeah yeah as i recall you're not actually using a high tone when talking, miwa. I actually like your low tone more" kyo say as he look away blushing.

"My ... original tone?" I question.
it's true that i tend to speak in a higher tone to make myself looks happy.

"I'll try" i smile

Yes let's try. Remember you want to search for the person you can trust right miwa? Now is the time.

--------------------------------

We parted ways with uotani and hanajima and now im here with tohru,kyo and yuki. I was about to excuse myself when my phone rings.

mother

I sigh as i wait for a while before answering it. Before i can say anything my mother yell

"Miwa!! Why don't you answer it earlier?? Where are you?? What are you doing?? Are you slacking off your studies??" She bombard me with question as i put away my phone from my ear. Her yelling are too loud that my ear hurt and my friend can hear her. I sigh before answering

"I apologize for answering your call a little later mother. I am currently outside, i just met up with my friend. Mother I don't have any study session for today for all i know" i answer slightly trembling. Im trying to be as polite as i can right now.

"You...go to the grave didn't you???? I knew it!! I told you not to you damn ungrateful brat!! Your dirty self shouldn't even allow to visit anyone!! Don't you dare let me see your face today or I'll ruin it making it even more uglier than it already is!!" she said before hanging up.

I stood there, frozen. Tears rolling down my cheeks but my face held an emotionless expression. and here i tried to keep it all a secret from them. i guess it can't be help, I'll tell everything later to them...

then, i did. i tell them everything from how my father marry mira's mother, to my mom passing away, mira's passing away, the osaki abusing me and training me to be like mira and how i stay as a complete disappointment to them for being miwa.

yuki,kyo and tohru stay silent till yuki speak up.

"You can sleep at our house. Let's get your things from your house first" he grabbed my hand not even letting me to respond.

Why are you doing this yuki?

yuki's pov

I can't stand seeing her like this anymore. especially after she tells us the truth. i really understand why she decided to keep it as secret from us at first but im glad she tells us. she's fragile, she's scared. I can see that because i know how that feels. I quickly grabbed her hand not letting her respond as we all head to her house.

I saw her stood in front of the door trembling. I pat her back and then she opened it with her key. Luckily her parents are not home. She went upstairs and grabbed her things as we waited downstairs. After that we all go home.

I explain to shigure-san and assure him that she will not know about the curse. After all she'll be staying for a week only.

And i finally got his permission and his promise to not tell akito.

I hope there's nothing wrong gonna happen.