-Chapter 22-

This chapter will be in parts because of how many levels are in the Avengers Tower. At the end of this chapter there will be an example of the levels, separate from it. I have a feeling this might confuse a few of you. But hang with me. Also no hate on how I sorted it, that is just how I imagined it!

Thank you for reading my story!

-The Author

######################

The Readers POV

Going to the bottom floor, starting my official Tower Tour.

As we descend, I hear ACDC's You Shook Me All Night. I look at Tony and smirk as he blushes. I raise an eyebrow and he smiles, making me giggle.

"Taking more than her share, had me fighting for air. She told me to come, but I was already there." I sing quietly. Tony grabs my hand.

"Cause the walls start shaking the earth was quaking. My mind was aching, and we were making it and you," He sings back at me.

"Shook me all night long." We sing together. Wanda and Peter join in.

"Yeah, you shook me all night long." I start to dance along and the others follow my lead. I see Bucky smiling, leaning against the elevator wall. I motion for him to join our little dance party but he shakes his head. 

"Wanted no applause, just another course, made a meal outta me, and come back for more." I sing to him as I pull him into the middle of us and start to dance more. He smiles and starts to dance along with us.

"Had to cool me down  to take another round, now I'm back in the ring to take another swing. That the earth was shaking, my mind was aching, and were making it and you, shook me all night long. It knocked me out that you,  shook me all night long. It had me shaking and you shook me all night long. Yeah, you shook me. Well, you took me." 

Then the guitar solo hit and we all played the guitar solo as if it were our lives mission. By the end Tony was on his knees jamming. Peter had smashed his on the floor. Wanda was giggling and playing along a bit more civilized. And Bucky was head banging, his long chestnut hair whipping around. I just stood there watching my soulmates. We were just enjoying life while I enjoyed  their happiness. 

By the end of the song we were all out of breathe and laughing. The door opens to the lobby and Tony is still on the ground laughing. Bucky's hair was a mess and Wanda was a giggling mess. I have tears in my eyes and am clutching my stomach. Once we finally get ourselves together we step out of the elevator. 

"So this is the Lobby. Security is tight for, obvious reason. So we should get you a clearance tag." Tony says and I nod. Tony motions for me to follow him and I do slowly. Shyness taking over and I clasp my fingers together. There is a man behind it in a black suit and tie, typing away on the computer. 

"Hey Agent Martins, this is Y/n. She needs a red clearance badge." He nods and opens one of his draws. He roots through it it until he finds the correct one and pulls it out, handing it to Tony

"It just needs a picture and she'll be all set." Tony nods.

" I can finish the process up stairs, save you the trouble." The man nods an gets back to work as Tony brings me back to the rest of the group.

"Thank you, Mr. Stark." He says appreciatively, then gets back to work. Tony puts his hand on my lower back and directs me to the others who were waiting patiently on the leather sofa in the waiting area, next to the elevator. My hands are still fidgeting nervously once we get back on the elevator.

"Hey, what's wrong, Princess?" I shake my head.

"It's nothing, Babe. Don't worry about me."I say as the elevator opens again on Level Two. I see a large open area with a bar against the far wall. There are tables and chairs stacked against the right corner near the elevator.