𑁍 𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟 𑁍

The next morning feels great as I wake up and get made my iced coffee, back to my normal routine as I eat breakfast on the swing with Teddy, then go with Lib to do a quick bum, leg and abs blast.

Before I change into my bikini for the day.

'What's your POA today then Liam?' I spy him, Chloe and Faye in the kitchen as I grab a quick glass of orange juice to cool me down

'Grovelling with a side of grovelling?' I shake the carton, Chloe snorting at my remark as Faye shoots me a sly smirk.

'Yeah just gonna go with it, give Faye her space.'

I stare dumbfoundedly between him and Faye, less than a metre apart.

'Going well I see.'

I nod sarcastically, pouring my glass and heading off, chucking the empty carton in the bin as the girls chuckle under their breaths.

Then from nowhere, Faye got a text.

'Faye, please get ready to leave the villa as Lillie is waiting for you to have a one on one.' She reads and I gasp, my eyes widening as my hand moves to cover my mouth.

Well, she was gonna get the whole truth now.

Whether Liam liked it or not.

And judging by his face when I glanced over at him, he definitely did not.

Which meant there was obviously something he wasn't telling her.

Stupid fucking boys.

And when Faye then comes back, we hear the whole story from Lillie's point of view.

And it turned out Liam had lied about almost everything.

What a cheeky little shit.

Thinking he'd get away with it.

'So basically, well and truly finished.' My eyes widen. 'You and Liam!?' 'Mhm, so.' We see her start getting upset as we all hug her.

'He's just fucking lied.' She sniffles and I shake my head. 'He's just completely played it down to make it seem better. He said there was no cuddling in bed, she said they was cuddling from night 1. Like, at bed time he was going "you're killing me, all I wanna do is kiss you".' My eyes widen as my jaw drops.

How disrespectful. Ugh.

'Oh, and as well Liam said they had one kiss, they had three.' Kaz gasps loudly. 'They had three!?' Libs eyes widen. 'Three in one conversation.'

'Do you believe her?' 'Yeah. I was looking in her eyes, she was not playing it up. I'm just fed up, I'm sick of it.' She starts crying again, and I actually feel so sorry for the poor girl.

'It's laughable. Because he thought he could have two girls and get away with it, now he's got none.' I nod at her. 'This is why us girls don't trust men!' I agree, rubbing her leg.