Draco. - 40

It had been three months since we went on our honeymoon, and it was still perfect. We quickly felt into a rhythm. We try to work at the same time, so we almost always woke up at the same time and ate together every night. Harry often worked on Saturday, so I would pass the day with my friends and the Saturday night, we would go see Hermione and Ron. Hermione's pregnancy was going very well, she was healthy and everything. They were having a baby girl. Ron had insisted that I followed her pregnancy, and I did with pleasure. The Sunday was reserved to us. We would stay home and cuddle all day, or go on a sweet date, that often ended up with mind-blowing sex. We could also pass the day in bed, waking up completely to loving sex that always turned into very kinky sex, but we don't need to talk about that. I loved my life, it was perfect. We almost never argued and if we did, we would go blow off some steam and then apologize and pass to something else. Now, it was a Wednesday, and I was listening to a boring patient to diagnose him. My day had been very long and draining and he was my last consult and I could not wait to go home to my husband. I had no energy left in my body and I was like a ticking bomb. After a fucking hour, I finally arrived home and leaned against the wall in a sight, closing my eyes. I took off my shoes and my cape before unbuttoning my shirt and walking in the house.

- Harry ?

...

- Harry !?

...

- HARRY !

There was still no answer. I looked at the time. He was supposed to be home by now. He was supposed to be home since almost an hour. He was supposed to finish early today. It was too much for my tired self and I let myself slide down the wall, crying. I would say about 15 minutes later, I felt hands rubbing my back and lips kissing my head.

- No, don't touch me, I'm mad at you

- Alright love.

Harry moved away and sat a bit away from me.

- Why are you mad baby ?

- You came home late.

- I know, I'm sorry, I got held up on a case.

I nodded and leaned my head back against the wall.

- How about I make you a bath? To apologize.

- You better do that.

- Okay baby.

Harry said with a smile in his voice, standing up and going to the bathroom. I took a deep breath and dried my tears but didn't move. He came back ten minutes later.

- Come take your bath love.

- Alright.

I stood up with the wall and slowly went in the bathroom. There were candles everywhere and a bubble bath with my favourite scent. My favourite towels were next to the bath for when I would come out and a soft music was playing. I suddenly felt really bad to be mad at Harry because it wasn't his fault and he was so kind. I broke in tears again.

- What's wrong love, are you still mad at me.

I cried harder and tried to talk at the same time. Harry came to me and pulled me to his chest, rubbing my back.

- It's okay baby, just cry for now, I got you, I won't let go, deep breath.

I cried in his chest, listening to his calming voice telling me what to do until I calmed down before pushing away and drying my tears.

- I'm sorry.

- Don't be baby...

- No, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have been mad at you. You can't always control work, and it wasn't your fault, and you are so perfect and kind and I shouldn't have gotten mad.