Always and Forever

Uh oh! Back again😂 I just love this story and I hope you do too! Vote and comment-vote and comment- vote and comment!!!!!! Sorry for the grammar errors!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bonnie POV

I look at the woman and see she means what she says. And I absolutely could not blame her. Then I see she has a cut on her arm. I lose control yet again and I was making my way over to her when I feel hands on my neck.

"I'm sorry, sister. You'll forgive me later."

I feel a sharp pain in my neck and and hear a sickening snap before I fall into darkness.

Klaus POV

"Did you really have to snap her neck, Elijah?" I growl.

I look down and see Bonnie with a broken neck and angled in an awkward position

"Look around. She drained all of these people dry in a matter of minutes. This will surely haunt her. I had to stop her before she hurt anyone else." Elijah said calmly. "I'm going to go get the family. We're going to have to burn all of these bodies if not the whole village." With that he speeds and goes to the hut where everyone else is.

I reach down and pull out the sword that was in her stomach and look at the woman who did it. She looked petrified.

Good

I smirk at her as I slowly walk towards her. She turns and runs in the opposite direction but she is no match for me. I merely laughed before speeding in front of her and grabbing her by the neck and holding her high in the air.

"I don't like people hurting what is mine. You hurt MY wife and I'm afraid I can't just let that go. Any one else who harms her  shall suffer the same fate. Any last words?" I taunt cutting of more of her air supply.

"I h-hope she-e suffe-rs" Without even realizing I had her heart in my hand and she was falling to the ground.

"What a pity." I drop the heart carelessly and step over her body. The rest of the family arrives within the next few seconds.

Rebekah looked at the village with a shocked face as did the rest. "Bloody hell." She says walking around.

Kol speaks up, "Where is our dear sister who committed this horrendous crime." He said with sarcasm.

"Do tell them Elijah." I glare at him and he returned the favor.

"I'm afraid she's indisposed  at the moment." He gesture to her body the was behind him on the ground.

"You snapped her neck?!" Finn shouted.

"I had no other choice."

"She is going to be so mad." Henrik mumbled