17. Trick or Treat

A/N: Hello! I hope you all are well! This is a fun lil Halloween chapter while we wait for the fall. I really said fuck the refractory period this chapter hehe.

Warnings: Semi-public sex, exhibitionism, bondage (hands tied), daddy kink, unprotected sex/vaginal penetration, creampie, fingering, oral sex (male receiving), brief thigh grinding.

Chapter Summary: Spencer and Reader go to a corn maze with friends, and they both have a few tricks up their sleeves.

Word Count: 7.7k

----------------------------------------

Today was going to be a great day.

You were excited for several reasons. The first being that it was Spencer's birthday. It was the 28th of October, and there were so many reasons to celebrate that. You wanted to make sure Spencer had the best birthday of his life so far. And you were confident you had what you needed to make it happen.

A smaller reason why you were so excited was because the leaves on the trees had turned, and everywhere you looked was covered in pretty reds, oranges, and yellows. It was perfect sweater weather, and it was no secret that the two of you loved fall. There was just so much to love about it.

And because it was that time of year, there were a lot of festive things to do. It helped exponentially in terms of figuring out how you could celebrate his birthday.

Luckily, a lot of the burden was taken off you because of Martha. She'd been planning for a bunch of her friends to go to a haunted corn maze. She insisted that you bring Spencer so she could meet him in person. You were nervous about that but knew it would be fine in the end.

Another thought in the back of your head was how Spencer could get when you were together in public, especially after the night when you had dinner with his team. He had a side to him that liked to push you, to press all your buttons and rile you up when he knew you had to be quiet.

It was exciting, but also made you apprehensive, because Martha knew about your relationship more than any other person on Earth, and you figured she'd be extra sensitive about what risky things Spencer might try to get up to, especially on his birthday.

You put those worries aside however, because that was exactly the reason Spencer was so excited about coming along tonight. He insisted that there was nothing he wanted to do more than to meet your small circle of friends and spend the night in a spooky, haunted cornfield doing Halloween things. And because it was his birthday, he told you it was going to be perfect no matt what because he was spending it with the person he loved during his favourite time of year. That wasn't happening until later though, and you had the whole day to have some time alone with him before your plans.

Since it was early morning, you wanted to surprise him with breakfast in bed. He seemed like he was the type of person to enjoy that, even though you'd never really talked about it.

With a small tinge of regret, you had climbed out of his bed while he slept and went to the kitchen. And now you were standing over the stove watching as homemade pancakes cooked in the pan. It was a small miracle he had all the ingredients for it already in his cupboards.

As you began to pour the coffee into two mugs, you heard him approach. You spun around, and there he was, sleepy-eyed and sauntering over. A part of you was sad that he'd woken up before you got to surprise him, but a bigger part of you didn't care. You were just happy to see him. And since he'd woken up early, you had even more time to spend with him.

"What's all this?" he rubbed a hand across his face, brushing the sleep away.

You just smiled, handing him the hot mug, "Happy birthday, Spencer."