4

“This is the last box,” Lando let out a deep breath as he and Max Fewtrell placed the box down. Both driver sat down on the couch, stretched their legs and lifted them on the coffee table. When they insisted to help Daniella help move into her new house in hope for free food and some fun they didn’t expect to be completely drained out of energy. Despite Daniella’s protest they showed up and now regretting their decision.

“You two look like me grandpa after he comes back from his walk,” Daniella laughed when she walked in the living room with the takeout food packages in her hands.

She feels bad for both her friends, both looking out of breath and tired.

Lando slightly lifted his head to look at her. “You should have warned us properly.”

“I did warn you two,” she smiled, gently kick Max’s leg telling them to remove their legs from the table. “But you never listen.”

“Its your fault man,” Max glared at Lando. “You are the one who dragged me here.”

Daniella placed the packages on the table as she sat on the floor. All three of them took out the food and started eating, moving in boxes and unpacking them have left the three friends starving.

“That one is mine,” Daniella said when Lando opened the lid of her chicken soup and had a spoon.

“Its delicious,” Lando ignored her and had another spoon.

“Let me try,” Max joined. “Why didn’t you order this soup for us? Its delicious.”

“I asked you two but both of you made that ugly gagged face, remember?” Daniella rolled her eyes.

“We thought you were ordering that disgusting veg soup you always order.”

*****
Instagram

Daniellamichaels: New house 🏡 Finally feeling like a responsible adult

Daniellamichaels: New house 🏡 Finally feeling like a responsible adult. And a huge thanks to Lando and Max for inviting themselves over to help me move in.

Tagged: landonorris, maxfewtrell

Laurenmsmith: My little Dani is growing up so fast
Laurenmsmith: Did you buy the one with the pool?
---- daniellamichaels: No. But this one is much cuter than the pool one

User351: where can I get friends like Lando and Max?
User654: are you going to live alone?

Maxfewtrell: Thanks for the food
----- daniellamichaels: I knew you only came for the food

Landonorris: My back hurts
---- daniellamichaels: I warned you
------ user956: how ungrateful

Pierregasly: congratulations on your new house
---- daniellamichaels: thank you
------ user712: did you two had that drink?
-------- pierregasly: we did
---------- user619: my ship is sailing

Collinsmichaels2: i am coming over for sleepover
---- Laurenmsmith: wait till I go back home then we can have sleepover
------ Daniellamichaels: can’t wait

*****

Daniella knocked on the already open door of her guest room and walk in. “Are you sure you are comfortable?” she asked Lando who decided to stay over for the night. The room has a few unopened boxes in the corner and just the bed which Max helped to set up before leaving.

“Yeah,” Lando replied. “And I think this mattress is more comfortable than mine.” He sat on the bed and bounced a couple of times to confirm.

Daniella chuckled as she sat beside him. She is really grateful for the help she got from her friends today. Her father and little sister Collins was supposed to come over to help but had to cancel because of Collins not feeling well.

“Thank you for today,” Daniella said, gently nudging Lando.

“Thank you for the food,” He replied. “And I had fun, we rarely get to spend time like this since the season started.”

Daniella nodded, agreeing with her friend. “I mean we see eachother at every race but its not the same.”

“Can I ask you something?” Lando asked. There has been something that’s been bugging him since the last hour. At first he decided not to say or ask anything but he just couldn’t hold it in anymore.

“Mmhmm,” she nodded.

“Did you..um,” he hesitated.

“What is it?”

“Did you go on a date with Pierre?” He asked. “I saw his comment and wasn’t sure…”

“We just had a drink in Monaco,” Daniella explained. “I promised him one so…and Alex and Charles were also there.”

Lando nodded as he looked down, feeling slightly awkward. He maybe bad at flirting but he can clearly see how Pierre is flirting with Daniella and he doesn’t like it one bit.

“Hey,” Daniella nudged him making him look at her. “Nothing is going on between me and Pierre.”

“But if he ask you out..”

“I don’t know. I never really thought about it,” Daniella replied honestly.