The Body of a God!

5 people in the art room look down to the exercise yard below. Today was no normal day, for today was when all of the second years would run a marathon in the yard. Yoshi, Sakura, and Gamo all looked amused in stark contrast to the burning hatred bubbling up in Yuka and Nagatoro. 

But why were they so angry you may ask? Well besides the two having a little cat and dog feud as always the sight on the exercise yard was so unequivocally offensive to both of them that there was no way even the buddha himself would be able to contain his rage. Down on the yard below every bodies favorite little bean sprout was attempting to run a marathon with the others. The poor shape he was in couldn't be more apparent as he flailed and desperately pushed his frail body to move.

---

Senpai was peacefully walking down a hallway after his abysmal performance the coach, fearing for his safety, let him leave early. Back in uniform he was on his way out of the school, he turned a corner and sitting there standing in the hallway was one person he did not want to run into.

Not a man, woman, or child was spared from this moment, this moment would go down in history as when Yuka went on the most ear blistering rant known to man. His speech skill was replaced with screaming skill, and his screaming skill was a 289 points and rising. 

"Okay okay, just leave me alone." Maggot Senpai said cowering over in a corner.

"Excellent." Yuka said before leaving to the gym.

*Timeskip a couple days*

Once again, Yuka was wandering the halls. He had a break day today, and he didn't have any particular reason to be on a rush home. Instead he opted to enjoy the air conditioning the building for a little longer before heading home.

Wandering aimlessly with no real goal in mind he fiddled with the boxing tape on his fingers. 

Our poor lad was hungry, but not for food, for in his 15 years of life he had cultured not just a affinity for all things violent, but a fierce hatred of boredom. He walked around the halls until he saw Nagatoro enter the art room.

'Hmm, let's check it out, never a dull moment with those two' He thinks to himself before peering through the door.

"What was that about a model?" Nagatoro asked while hopping over to senpai.

"Yeah, a model?" Yuka asks.

The strangely high pitched voice hit both of their ears and the two immediately shifted their gazes away from each other to the owner in the doorway.

---

The two were sat down on a couch as Senpai explained the issue to them. 

"I see." The two say in unison nodding. 

"You haven't been able to find a model for your piece in the festival." Nagatoro states. "Poor you Senpai, you don't have any friends do you?" She asks mockingly.

Senpai fliches at this comment, but quickly shoots back.

"Shut up." He says back blusing.

"I mean, if you're really desperate, I'll do it for you..." Nagatoro starts.

"No, thanks." He replies steadfast.

Nagatoro was quite offended by this statement, so offended that her drawing went low poly mode. Quickly she jumped up from the couch and started violently groping Senpai's head.