6

[And we're back.
I hope you guys enjoy this update!💕]

▲▲▲

The butterknife glided across the piece of toast. A thick avocado mixture managed to spread across the bread with ease. The pregnant woman followed it up by sprinkling a dash of salt and black pepper.

She plated the piece of toast on a dish that was filled with bacon and scrambled eggs.

"Damn, you look good from the back."

The woman playfully rolled her eyes as she licked the avocado spread from her finger. A sudden flash caused her to turn her attention toward the tall guy standing behind her.

"Why are you taking pictures of me on my camera?"

"It was sitting on the dresser in the room."

"Yeah, but it was in the bag, Malcolm."

"C'mon Jerse..." He trailed off, "Pose for the camera."

"I'm trying to eat. I'm hungry." Jersey stated, almost whining.

It was early in the morning—approximately around six. Both Malcolm and Jersey managed to have light sex. It was more of a quickie since Jersey wasn't in the mood for any extraordinary activities. She was so close to giving birth, and her energy was draining.

"I'm not about to play with you...." She trailed off, grabbing the plate and glass of orange juice. Jersey passed Malcolm, who placed his attention on the beautifully plated breakfast she managed to create.

"I hope you cooked me something."

"Both of our food is on this plate." She replied lowly while sitting her plate down at the island.

"Cool, but pose for me, baby. Real quick." Malcolm begged, continuing with his pestering.

Jersey leaned her head to the side and said, "Why are you so pressed about me taking a picture? I don't look good. I just hopped out of the shower and...I'm not even dressed."

"You look beautiful to me." He responded while bringing the camera up, preparing to snap another picture of the young pregnant woman.

Snap!

"Malcolm, for real. Stop!" She whined while chewing on a piece of bacon.

"Not until you take a few pictures."

"Dude...I just took maternity photos." Jersey stated while swallowing her food. "But take this last picture, and that's it."

"Alright. Yeah, pose just like that." Malcolm snapped the photo and leaned over to grab the string that held her robe together. When he pulled it, her robe opened and revealed her naked body.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm capturing you in your peaceful ambiance."

"Peaceful ambiance?" She reiterated with a slight chuckle but never tried to close her robe. Jersey liked seeing Malcolm act this way toward her. His obsession for her was rare yet cute. She loved it but wouldn't tell him that.

"Yeah..." He trailed off while softly biting down on his bottom lip. Jersey's pregnant body was a beautiful piece of artwork. Her slim shape managed to fill out in all the right places. Her breasts—heavy with large areolas and erect nipples, her stomach—poked out like a watermelon. Her face looked pregnant—the swollen nose and lips were evidence.

"Now, you want to take pictures of me naked. Malcolm, if this ends up on the internet, I swear I'll—" Jersey managed to point her finger at him as a form of threat. She could barely get her words out since he decided to interject.