Character Sheet

All of the information about the following characters is limited to what is already known about them. There will be no spoilers. At the end of every arc I'll update the character sheet with new information and new characters. Also, I originally planned to work on and post a few chapters during the summer, but I had computer issues. It's all better now though. 

Carmine (formerly Catrina): Long, waist length, dark red curly hair and dark green eyes. She has freckles over the bridge of her nose. She has caramel skin tone. She is the older twin sister and first child. She's very proud with a mischievous streak. She loves to pratice with her sword and hopes to master it.

Camellia (formerly Catina): Basically the same features as her older twin sister. She's shy/timid but is more outgoing in the presence of her older sister. She loves to garden and read books in the library. She typically reads fiction.

Amelia: Long, straight, blonde hair and dark green eyes. She is average height with pale skin. She's the first and only daughter of the Wright household. 

Logan: Dark red curly hair and brown eyes. He is very tall with dark skin. He's a general but due to times of peace, most of his time is spent training soldier and dealing with bandits at the border.

Anthony: He has blonde hair and green eyes. He's the former head of the Wright household.

Greyson: He has short, choppy black hair and green eyes. He has freckles across the bridge of his nose. In terms of skin tone, he's on the pale side. He typically hides his emotions behind a blank face.

Penelope: She has long black hair and brown eyes. She's the mother of Greyson and the wife of the current head of the family. 

Gabriel: He has blonde hair and green eyes. He's the current head of the Wright household and Greyson's father.

Thank you to everyone who helped and listed names for the twins. Thank you @dreameuphoria I ended up using both of the names that you suggested, I really liked them. Also thank you to @ImGNightmare2011 and @Unicorniomlg. I also liked some of the names you gave, so I will be filing them away for future use.

Once again, I'm sorry for the confusion with the whole name thing. I hope it won't be confusing for you guys going forward. When I complete this novel, I'll edit it and hopefully it'll be alot better. I thought about editing it before continuing forward, but I'm afraid I'll spot things I don't like and get carried away or be tempted to delete it and just restart.

Also, I was looking on pintrest for dresses and I found some that kind of fits what I imagined they'd be wearing. I imagine their kingdom would be into modest, yet simple outfits.

Typical everyday wear would be something like this:

For tea parties maybe something like this:

And for Formal events:

or this: