𝖷𝖵𝖨. 𝖧𝖮𝖲𝖯𝖨𝖳𝖠𝖫 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧

𝖳𝖶𝖨𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗫𝗩𝗜 - 𝗛𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗩𝗜𝗦𝗜𝗧

BELLA'S EYES FLUTTERED open. "Baby?" Renee asked They were sat in a hospital room and Bella was laying on a bed, attached to an Iv.

"Mom?" Bella asks, squinting as her eyes adjust to the harsh lights. "Hey" Renee greets.

"Where is she?! Where's... where's Aimee?" Bella asked. The last thing she remembered was her mate in pain.

"She's asleep" Bella's mom smiled, looking over at Bella's girlfriend who would not leave the room.

"And your dad, he's down at the cafeteria" she adds. "What happened?" Bella asks, she wanted to know what story was being told to non-supernatural humans.

"Well, when you fell, you broke your leg, and lost a lot of blood. You don't remember any of this, do you?" Renee questioned.

Bella simply shook her head. "Aimee came down with her dad to try and convince you to come back to forks. So you went over to their hotel, then you tripped, and you fell down two flights of stairs. Went through a window." Renee says, still shocked.

"That sounds like me" Bella jokes. "Oh honey, I'm so sorry." Renee apologises.

Suddenly her phone vibrates "it's Phil, he's worried about you." She lets her daughter know.

"You're texting?!" Bella says, confused but slightly impressed. "Finally, yeah" she nods.

"Honey, you are gonna love Jacksonville" Renee smiles. "It's sunny everyday and we found the cutest little house, and you've got your own bathroom." She adds.

Bella furrows her brows "mom, I still wanna live in forks" she confesses. "Well, okay, we'll talk about it" the older women nods with a smile.

"Do you mind getting dad?" Bella asks. "I have to talk to him. Apologise" she admits.

"Okay, baby. I'll go get him" Renee smiles before leaving.

As soon as she shuts the door Aimee looks up from fake sleeping. "So what happened? Where's James?" Bella asks her mate.

Aimee slowly gets up and walks towards Bella. "We took care of it. And Victoria, she ran off." Aimee explains.

"I'm alive because of you" Bella smiles. Aimee just chuckles sarcastically "no, you nearly died because of me. Bella you're in here because of me!" Aimee says.

"The worst part of it was I wasn't going to stop if it wasn't for the mate bond" Aimee sighs, with a guilty tone.

"But you did stop." Bella argues. "Darling, you gotta go to Jacksonville" Aimee says sadly. "So i can't hurt you anymore" she adds.

Bella sits up slightly with a confused expression "what? No.. are you... no!" She stammers. "What are you talking about?! You want me to go away?! I can't.. I can't just leave you".

Aimee looks down "I know" she says softly. "We can't be apart. You can't leave me. It will hurt us both" Bella says, referring to the bond the two share.

"I'm here, okay" Aimee says with a smile. Bella begins to tear up and starts to shake her head "you can't say stuff like that to me. Ever" she demands.

"Where else am I gonna go? I don't wanna be anywhere else but with you" Aimee admits. She brushed a stray hair from Bella's face and placed a kiss on her forehead.