finding out that she's an idol (requested)

"Hey, Rosie. What's up, baby?" You asked through the phone as you laid down in your bed after a busy day at work.

You just arrived home and planned on resting for a few minutes before you'd take a quick shower and figure out the rest of your evening.

But as soon as you saw the text from Rosie asking if you could call her when you got home, you put that above all else due to your excitement.

"Hey, baby. Do you have any plans tonight?"

"No. Why?" You asked as you sat up against your pillows, biting your lip in excitement as you wondered if she was going to ask what you hope she would.

"Well, I have about twenty minutes left at work. I don't have any plans for the evening and I'm stressed, so I hoped we could spend the evening together."

"I'd love that." You said with the biggest smile on your face and you wondered if she was doing the same on the other end of the phone.

"Great. I'll order takeout and then head on over. I'll see you soon."

"I can't wait." You grinned and ended the call before closing your eyes and squealing excitedly.

You're still at the start of your relationship. You met a few weeks ago and you only recently became official.

You wanted to shout from the rooftops about how head over heels you already are.

She's everything you've ever dreamt of finding in a partner and she treats you like a queen.

You've never felt happier in all your life and you so want to share that with your family and friends.

But she's asked you not to.

She won't tell you the reason why just saying that she's more comfortable keeping things private as you get to know each other better.

She simply says she wants to fall in love with you in secret for a while before you share your love with others.

You didn't complain and agreed.

You like how she's not someone who wants to constantly flaunt their relationship over social media.

You like how she only ever takes photos of the both of you to keep to herself, never once sharing them with anyone.

You found it sweet.

You were happy just to fall in love without the pressure of telling the world about it.

You're a private person, you enjoy keeping moments of your life away from others.

So, you didn't mind her not wanting to tell anyone yet. You enjoyed it.

The only thing you find odd is how secretive she is about her work.

She's always so busy with it, sending you morning texts at four in the morning, either when she heads out for work or when she's still working.

She works late, sometimes all night, or until times like two or three in the morning.

And yet, she still won't tell you anything about her job. She says it's too secretive and when the time is right, she'll tell you.

But you're curious and your wonder about what she does for a living only grows every day.

You still had the idea of taking a quick shower before she came but you decided that you'd check your Apple Music and see if there were any new songs that you could listen to while you showered.

You started to scroll through the new music and paused when you saw a face on some album artwork that looked very familiar.

It looked like... Rosie.