PROLOUGE

PROLOUGE ―
October 31st, 1981

Sirius's hair blowed slightly in the cold wind as he started to reach the steps of his house

Sirius's hair blowed slightly in the cold wind as he started to reach the steps of his house. It was a Normal day in October he was just coming home after going to the pub to meet up with his little sister.

Sirius turned the doorknob and walked into the house, instantly seeing his very much pregnant wife on the couch holding their babygirl. "Hello darling" Sirius said walking into the living area, then giving his wife a kiss on the head. "Hey you, how's lyra" Callidora asked standing up, putting elara on her left hip.

"She wouldn't stop talking about snivulls" Sirius said hanging up his coat up on the hanger. Callidora laughed as she started to walk up the stair.

One of the many great things about Callidora was the strength to deal with her chaotic husband. Callidora was a tall yet short woman, she has long brown hair with brown eyes, she is known has a family woman and always has been in love with Sirius Black.

She meet the Marauders during her first year at Hogwarts and always has been by their side, mostly she was seen with Marlene Mciknnon, Mary Mcdonald, and Lily Evans. Sometimes she was usually hanging out with Dorcas Meadows or Regulus Black, Sirius's little brother.

And one of her many favorite people she hanged out with was Pandora Lestrange, now known as Pandora Lovegood. Callidora was the one of the youngest in the Moonstone family, Her sister, Jupiter, being the second youngest along with her little brother Archer, who sadly died of of Dragon Pox in 1979.

"So I was thinking I could take Killian and Elara to go see Harry and Maxine tomorrow" Callidora said to Sirius as he followed her up the stairs, Sirius smiled at the mention of his God children.

"That would be fun, speaking of Harry and Maxine, how are Prongs and Evans?" Sirius asked as he watched his wife lay their baby daughter in her crib. "Lily said she and James are doing just fine" Callidora said with a smile on her face.

Sirius smiled once more knowing that his best friend and his wife were okay, Sirius thought that they made good discussion making Peter secret keeper. "And what about Persephone and Remus?" Asked Sirius, now standing beside his wife, looking down at a sleepy Elara. "Moony says that Peter Lupin is due any day now" Callidora smiled as she started caressing her daughter's forehead.

One thing Sirius loved about Callidora is her caring nature, ever since he met her she has always been very caring. Her older sister said she got that from her mother, who was also a very caring person.

"Come one love, let's go to bed" Sirius said putting his hand on her back, slightly pushing her out of the door of Elara's room. The two parents went their bedroom, got ready for bed and went to sleep, thinking tomorrow would be another bright day.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
The next day was October 31st, and Callidora had her daughter on the floor playing with her, as her husband sat on couch with Killian on his lap making funny faces. The 2 year old laughed and grabbed a hold of his father's face, squizng his checks and removing his hands away.