Chapter 43

ELEMENTALLY GIFTED

NIJIKA P.O.V.

"Stupid Killua," I grumbled under my breath as my thin fingers fiercely typed on the keyboard in front of me. I shifted my weight in my seat and winced as my tailbone throbbed.

Angrily, I smacked my hand down, making the laptop beep in protest.

"Oi, oi! If you do that you'll break it!"

I turned around and stared at Leorio who was frowning.

"Those aren't cheap ya'know," the older male scolded me as he ruffled my head, making the silver strands of the wig a mess.

A small whine of protest left my mouth as I placed my head on the table, "My tailbone hurts!"

Leorio chuckled as he too sat down in front of his own computer, clicking the mouse, "I told you it's going to bruise, it'll get better cause you're icing it."

I grumbled in annoyance as the imagine of a grinning Killua popped in my mind.

That idiot.... He actually had enough guts to drop me on the ground... The next time I get my hands on him I swear...

A growl escaped my lips before my 'blue' eyes went on my computer screen. The bright light reflected off of my face, making my slightly tanned skin glow.

While Zepile, Gon and Killua decided to go out and sell the wooden chest and the jewelry, Leorio and I were snooping around for information.

As I scrolled down, my eyes caught something interesting. Without much hesitation I clicked the button.

The boredom I was feeling mere seconds ago seemed to fly away as my mouth opened slightly.

"Bingo...." I whispered taking a careful look at the pictures of a male and a female. My hands flew crossed the keyboard as I yelled out for Leorio.

"Leorio! Call Gon or Killua! I found where they are!" I yelled my voice echoing through the motel room.

The man in the suit quickly ran over, his phone in hand.

"What'd you find?"

A small smirk came across my face as I made the picture on the screen larger so Leorio could get a better look.

"I'm getting contact with the informer, their taking this through their phone right now," I explained as I started to type my respond onto the keyboard.

The male's eyes widen slightly as he immediately started to call Gon.

"Hey Gon," Leorio spoke into his phone, his eyes continued to be glued on my screen, "We found the Ryodan." I strained my ears to hear mumbled coming out of the phone.

When I realized I wouldn't be able to hear the conversation, I motioned Leorio to put it on speaker.

"Hey, Gon. It's Nijika," I spoke as I continued to keep contact with my informant.

"Hi Nijika!"

A smile came to my lips hearing my friend's energetic voice.

Though it quickly disappeared as I grew serious, "Anyways, it seems like it's true. I found files that clearly shows us the Ryodan's movement. I'm currently contacting the informer, they have a phone with an camera and sent me an image. I'm going to ask them for the exact position."

"How many?" Killua's voice sounded from the phone. His tone was rather serious, the image of him with his eye brows furrowed entered my mind.

"We have two target, a women and a man." I respond looking at the picture carefully. My eyes narrowed on the familiar pink haired female, "Watch out for the female, she has nen that could turn into strings, without Gyo you wouldn't be able to see them." I bit my lips as worry filled me.