Chapter 8: Meetings and horses

(bonus chapter)

*HorrorLust/BloodLust included (I think-)*

"I swear! I remember nothing! I have no memories of what happened in the fight, or why it even happened!" a female voice rang.

"How can we trust you?" another voice said.

"Weren't the conditions he found me in already convincing!?" she gasped, tears streaming down her face.

She had been found lying around after a fight between a few kingdoms.

"I bet that if we hit her hard enough again, she might remember everything," the male who had found her said.

"We need to take this slow, she might have answers for the cause of the assassin's attack," another male voice said. "For now let's maintain the small question, then we shall slowly start making them harder" he added.

"She can still use her magic with no problem, so she hasn't forgotten everything," A deeper voice said.

She whimpered a bit, she was scared and didn't know where she was. Her piercing light but bright blue eyes stared around nervously. Suddenly she made eye contact with her "kidnapper". He had two bright red eyes, though his left eye had a smaller bright purple color in it.

She sighed and looked away, she knew she was going to be there for a long period of time. Who thought she would get stuck in such a big problem. She did remember lots of things indeed. But she didn't remember anything about a fight.

"What's your name?" A voice asked, she didn't recognize it but didn't really care either way.

The female started thinking carefully, what was her name? She closed her eyes and started thinking, she could feel everyone's burning gaze on her but she ignored them. Soon something rang in her ears...

'Blue hurry up!'

'Let's get back to training, Blue'

'See ya, sis, take care

"My name..." she gasped softly, "my name is Blue," she said proudly.

Everyone stared for a few seconds, the one who was guiding the whole thing just nodded.

"Which kingdom are you from?" He asked.

"Oh... um-" Blue chuckled nervously. She tried thinking deeply. "From what I remember it wasn't a kingdom but... that's all I know" she sighed nervously.

"How big or small is the population?" the person asked again.

"Big enough to protect itself but small enough to also accept females as warriors" Blue smiled proudly.

"And you are one of them, aren't you?" he asked eagerly.

"I believe so, yeah!" Blue said excitedly.

"Do you remember why the fight happened?" another voice asked, once again Blue made eye contact with her "kidnapper". He was the one who asked the question.

"Now, relax," the leader of the meeting said. "We are taking this slow Murder, don't hurry her up," he said. His eyes narrowed.

"I found her so I am the one who has full charge of her" Murder growled.

"I never agreed to that!" Blue scoffed. Luckily no one was listening to hear, or at least she thought.

Murder and his friend, who was also a prince. Were experts in war, so that's the only reason they were allowed in this meeting. Both friends didn't listen, instead, Murder's friend, aka Horror, had a duchess. Horror's duchess had heard what Blue said. Truly, she felt the same.