2

I wake up to my house phone ringing I groan and get up"hello" I said"hey works canceled today" my boss says"great" I hang up and lay back down the sun beaming through my window.

My phone rings again I groan I can never get sleep around here"hello" I said"did I wake you up?" I chuckle"no you didn't but my boss did yea","heard work got canceled","yea it did"
Somebody knocks on my door"you should come by my work place" this man flirts with me 24/7"sure I'll call you back later" I hang up and see Kate I open it"hey Kate" she smiles
"Hey ready to go?" Ready to go oh right I did promise Kate I'd hang out with her
"Yes just let me throw some clothes on and deena coming with as well","ok" she enters my house while I change.

"Hey How much do you have to pay here a month since you rent it" I pull my pants up
"870 why?","no reason" she's probably stealing my kitchen decor I get done and see her take my bowls"Kate put them back" she groans and puts them back"what is up with you and stealing my kitchen utensils" she chuckles
"I don't know" I grabbed my keys and walked out.

I arrived at deena place and blew the horn she comes outside and enters the car"you ok?" I said she sighs"nope sam dating some piece of shit guy from school" guy I tho-oh never mind
"That's gotta suck,if it makes you feel better Kate was stealing my kitchen utensils" she chuckles"i did not" I chuckle.

I hear a cop siren"oh my god are you speeding" I was doing the speed limit how"I-no it's probably just some asshole" deena turns over
"Oh no I cannot get arrested" I nervously chuckle"I'm the one driving" I look in my side mirror and see nick I grin"you're grinning for what reason" Kate says I chuckle I get out of my car.

"You scared me for a second I thought that I did something wrong officer" he smirks at me
"I just wanted to see you today I wasn't gonna see you at work today" I look back in my car deena and Kate give me a confused look
"I'll stop by later I'm taking my friends to the mall","I'll let you off to it" he walks off I open up my car door halfway"hey don't ditch me on the visit at work","I won't" I get back in.

"What just happened?" Kate says I'm to busy smiling to even answer her question
"Somebody's in love" deena says I turn around
"No I'm not we're just friends and besides I'm not his type anyways" we arrive at the mall
I sit down in the food court letting Kate and deena shop when I see nick getting some food I'm guessing this is his break time. It's kinda weird though why out of all malls he's stops here.

I walk up to him"you following me now" he turns around"oh no I stop here whenever I'm near it and it's my break" i see deena and Kate coming down some steps"I'll catch you late-"
"You get jumpy when you're friends are around why?" I don't want them to know how much I like you that's why no I can't say that.
"It's kinda awkward" he gets a call on his radio
"I gotta go" he hugs me"oh-I" I hug him back it was an unexpected hug.

He leaves I sit back down at the table
"When are you guys gonna stop playing the flirting game and start shoving you're tongues down each other's throats" deena says my eyes widen"we're not gonna shove our tongues down each other's throat because we're not like that","mhm" Kate says I roll my eyes they finish shopping and I drop them off at home.

I arrived at the police station and see nick cleaning his car mirror"oh wow I thought you stood me up on the visit" i grin and walked up to him"how was the mall","great" I lean on his car a little bit"wanna talk about the call last night?" He says"thanks for the flowers but you wanna take me out I didn't think I was you're type" he chuckles"has that skull mask copycat been bothering you","nope","I see you didn't want me to stay the night afraid it was gonna escalate further than that" idk maybe because it was.

"What's you're meaning of escalating further than that","meaning moaning and groaning and hard breathing,with our clothes stripped off our bodies and our tongues shoved down each other's throats" oh wow I didn't expect so much detail"well wow I didn't expect you to think that","don't sit here and act like you weren't thinking the same thing","no I was just didn't wanna say it" he walks up closer to me.

"I'm taking you out tonight what do you say?"
This is really happening"yes you can" he chuckles"I'll see you later" I get in my car I can't believe I accepted that.