Forty-Two

Sitting in his car that's parked in the driveway Genesis shakes his head

Sitting in his car that's parked in the driveway Genesis shakes his head. He honks the horn one more time since Seven still isn't out of the house. "I don't have time for this," Gee mumbles.

While he has time he decides to check his social media. The last post he made was for Magenta's birthday and he has the right mind to delete it feeling petty. He's still pissed over what her and Seven pulled. He's been giving them the cold shoulder since it happened despite them apologizing.

Gee's not going to delete it though. He doesn't want the countless trolls and Caprice fans thinking they did something. People act like their negative comments will change him being with her. It's not hard to block and cuss someone out. One thing Gee will never do is let someone play with Magenta.

When he posted her it confirmed the speculations about them dating. It also gave people a reason why he fought Caprice. With that came the comments from fans who are probably suburban teenagers calling him a simp or proclaiming Caprice innocent. Talking as if they know them personally. It doesn't bother Gee one bit.

Him verifying he's with Magenta also brought more shade and subliminal's from exes. Kelsey's been throwing shots ever since it ended, but they revved up after he stopped paying her bills. Now him going public with Gen brought on more bitterness.

Kelsey tweeted: We broke up two months ago and he's already in a new relationship. The math ain't mathing. Basically insinuating he must've been cheating when he wasn't.