42 ; "trouble...."

tempted ; jeon jeongguk 

the sudden thump in your neck got you to open your eyes as you looked around to see jungkook peacefully sleeping while his head is thrown on the back. his eyes closed and soft breathes. a pout formed on your lips as you noticed the surroundings. 

you were in car, that was driving towards the jeon's mansion as you and him landed in Korea some minutes ago. you sighed as you recalled that you weren't going to reach home in like 20-25 minutes got you shift close to jungkook as you peacefully laid your head on his arm. 

closing your eyes once again as you recalled all the moments which took place in pairs. some were pretty ridiculous but some were pretty soft. 

you and jungkook came alone well all the way as there was no hesitation things between you both. and you were sure glad of it. 

your relationship with him was all good now. just like the weather outside which was  all blue and sunny. no signals of raining soon. but once again, this season is about to get going now. and soon Autumn will take place. 

all you wished was the warm flame between you and him would never come to end. and how much you wanted it to be true was a fact but there was no written lines in the universal book that every wish will come true. 

some can take a turn and flip your happy life into a nightmare and that was the knock in your relationship with him. 

"oh look who finally arrived" Mrs. jeon commented as you and jungkook happily took entry in the mansion with the biggest smile. and a smile automatically came on her lips when she found her son holding your hand like a gem. 

"so it worked?" she asked as you both looked at her confused which she shrugged soon as asked you both to take seat. "where is dad and san?" jungkook questioned once he din't found his son and father presence near him. 

"oh they went to company, san was getting impatient to meet you and your dad thought you would go to company straight so he took san there with him" she answered as jungkook nodded, getting up from the couch. 

"i'll go to company then" he said as was about to take steps when his mother stopped him, "no jungkook, you just arrived and i guess you both need rest so it'll be better if you go up in room and take some rest, san will come home with his grandpa then he will meet you" 

as much as jungkook wanted to reject this and straight go to company to see san, he couldn't. his whole body was aching because of flight and all he needed was a perfect sleep for hours. "yeah, my body is aching though"

~~~~~~~~~

jungkook jokingly groaned as san straight jumped onto his sleeping figure as the kid wrapped his arms around his father who hugged him back. "i missed you dad" he said with all his breathe as jungkook chuckled. 

"you missed me this much? cause i missed you more than you missed me sannie" he spoke as pulled the kid under his sheets, as the kid immediately hide his face in his dad chest. while on the other hand you stared at them in awe. 

a heart melting scene for sure. "you didn't missed your mom at all?" jungkook asked jokingly as san shook his head getting away from his father grip then rushed to you, "i missed mumma as well but dad more since he always had me on piggyback" you chuckled, hugging san. 

jungkook just hummed looking at you and san closing his eyes once again to take some more rest but opened his eyes when san once again jumped on him. "also, grandpa and grandma was calling for you both...because she made something delicious in dinner" 

jungkook hummed again, "go to them, me and mumma will join in minutes" san nodded like an obedient child before rushing out of the room, giving you both your own privacy as you got yourself close to jungkook. 

his arm slid against your waist as he chuckled deeply in your nape, "you won't forget your words right?" you hummed, repeating them again, "i'll be a good wife to you and a better mother for san, i love you and will stay for long" jungkook breathed softly as pulled you more close to his chest. 

"i'll try to be a perfect husband as well..." he spoke as you smiled. moving your hand to brush his hairs as he leaned into your touch, letting you ruffle them. 

~~~~

chuckles ran into the dinning room as you smiled looking at the pair of jungkook and his dad laughing together at the conversation they were having. you on the other hand who was helping his mother by setting the dishes on the dining table as san looked at you both with a smile. 

"so you and him got along well?" she asked as you hummed, "we did, well" you answered with a smile making her smile back. "glad he can smile again" 

you smiled at her remark, feeling proud that maybe you are making him smile more than ever. "you know i was scared that this trip won't bring you both together but i guess, negative things doesn't get in way easily" 

"and maybe negative things made us right" she went confused at your words but decided to shrug off but the moment when yuno got you played was the thing which hurted you but glad jungkook was there to protect. 

after setting all the dishes on the table as you served everyone well, finally taking place on the chair next to jungkook as you both proceed to eat after elders. getting into the random conversations of what san did in this two weeks and how company work was. and never knew when the thought rushed into mr. jeon mind which had him saying, 

"jungkook, i think you should introduce y/n to company....she is your wife and she should know about your company as well" and the trouble began.