teach me *

- smut warning
- should i start putting the kinks involved in each story up here ??
- gets right to the point bc i'm lazy rn
- cringe warning lol (don't say i didn't warn you)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

she was so nervous under my touch. i ran my fingers down her almost bare back. she was faced away from me, sitting on the bed. i gently kissed her shoulders. "can i take this off ?" i slid my fingertips underneath the strap of her bra. she nodded. i could tell her breath was caught in her throat. i didn't remove it.

instead i rubbed her back and continued kissing her soft skin. i moved her hair to one side and kissed her neck. i moved closer to her, pressing my bare chest against her back. she took a deep breath. "what do you want ?" i whispered against her neck.

her eyes closed and she leaned her head back against me. "i just wanna make you feel good.." she whispered. i kissed her cheek, then traveled back down her jaw. "show me how to make you feel good.." her words were softly spoken. she had never been touched the way i was touching her. her body language was begging for more.

her hips rocked forward on the mattress every now and then. i grabbed her hips and spoke softly in her ear. "can you lay on your back for me ?" her eyes stayed closed as she nodded. i smiled against her cheek. she laid on her back, looking up at me for what to do next.

my hand ran underneath her back and i unclasped her bra. "tell me if you're uncomfortable.." i spoke before i attached my mouth to her breast. her eyes that were previously watching my every move, were now falling closed as her head fell back more.

i could tell she was too nervous to move, so i led her hand to my hair. she caught on and began playing with my hair, calming herself down. "so soft.." she sighed, relaxing. i smiled on her skin. i ran my hands down the sides of her torso. she was still distracted by my hair.

i slipped my hand into her panties. i could tell butterflies flew through her by the way her back slightly lifted off the mattress. "good job baby just relax mkay ?" she nodded. she was soaked already. i smiled, trying to comfort her. i slid my body up and on top of hers. she looked up at me. "relax baby...this is supposed to be fun.." i chuckled poking her side, tickling her. she giggled, loosening up.

i slid off her lace panties and spread her legs. i stared down at her and where we were about to connect. she lifted my chin. "don't stareee.." i smiled softly. i leaned down to kiss her. "be vocal baby.." she nodded. i pushed myself into her and her mouth fell open, but no sound released. her eyes were closed once again. "good baby..so good.." she let out a small moan. i hummed in satisfaction.

i flipped over and held her on top of me, placing her in the right spot. "vin i don't know how-" i placed my finger to her lips. "you're gonna learn.." i lifted her hips so i could place myself back inside her. she sunk down onto me and i moaned. she moaned at my sound. "vin?" i opened my eyes. "what is it my love ?" "i like it when you make noise..could you do that more?" i licked my lips into a smile.

"you gotta make me feel good for me to make sounds pretty girl.." she looked down. "hey..rock your hips in a circle and some pretty sounds will come out i promise.." i smiled. this caused her to smile. she listened and moved her hips. her head fell back and she moaned. sounds fell from my mouth without my control.

her hands gripped my chest. i lifted my hips up and down, fucking her from underneath. "jesus-" she sucked air through her teeth as her body began to go limp. "hold yourself up baby you're doing so good for me.." her legs began to tremble. "i can hold myself up...can you go harder ?" she didn't hesitate to ask.

"yes-fuck- good girl.." she struggled to hold herself up as i went faster. praises left my tongue left and right. she was moaning uncontrollably and so was i. "god you feel so good fuck.." her moans became high pitched. she began begging as if i wasn't already giving it to her. my sounds mixed with hers.

"v- i need- oh-" she couldn't speak. "come on baby be good for me..right on my waist princess...there you go.." her body leaned forward as she released on me. her hands gripped my hair, pulling. "don't stop i'm almost there.." i whined. she used the last of her energy in her small body to get me there.

"that's it baby.." i breathed out as we finally came down from our highs. she laid on top of me, burying her face into my neck. i stroked her hair as my breathing slowed. "you did so good baby i'm so proud of you.." i kissed her head. she was so tired. her body was weak and limp on top of mine. i held her and kissed her as she breathed in and out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- who tf am i ?? two stories in one night ??

- anyways

- how would you guys feel about me making a wlw imagines book ? (women love women) (aka a gay book 🤪)

- i love youuuu <3333

- goodnight once again

945 words