Chapter 1

Lisa's POV..

I ran down the stairs and went to our small living room I sat on the chair shitt I'm late!. I hurriedly put on my shoes I stood up and fixed myself I saw my mom and dad looking at me worriedly so I approached them and hugged them.

Our life is simple our house is also simple but I am not ashamed of my parents or in our life, im so blessed and thankful because we have parents who take care of us I am proud of them even though their income on the farm is not enough for our family but they still make way for us to eat three times a day. When my parents first found out that I was working while studying, they were angry because they said I couldn't focus on my studies if I was going to work but that was okay with me and i also explained to them that I would help them so that we could also save of money somehow.

Life is simple, don't make it complicated. Be content and thankful for the things you have and appreciate them.

"Are you already leaving?." Mom said while caressing my cheeks I smile sweetly and nod my head they sighed softly.

"Sweetie you don't need to go to work, just finished your study were okay with it." Dad said then I giggled and shook my head

"Mom, Dad I already told you guys I want to help please mom dad let me." I used my baby voice I know they can't resist me they sighed and nod i smile widely

"Okay fine! let's eat before you leave.." Mom said but I refuse I need to go now because I'm so fvcking late.

"Sorry Mom Dad, I need to go now I'm still full Mom." I said and I run outside of our house i heard mom shout .

"Be careful and go home early." She shout then I giggled.."Will do Mom I love you guys!." I shouted back then I used my bicycle that dad's gift for my birthday.I wear my helmet and drive away.

A few minutes later, I immediately arrived at the bar where I will work tonight

A few minutes later, I immediately arrived at the bar where I will work tonight. I parked my bike and went inside. I hope I can do it right. I don't want to agree with bam yesterday, in case I can't do anything because I need money, I'm nervous. that I don't understand but it doesn't matter. as soon I went inside I roamed my eyes I heard a loud music and shouting then I saw some couple's here they were kissing and make out what the hell!!. I saw Ten running towards me while he holding a suit or what?.

"Why are you late? but nevermind here you can change now!. Bambam prepared it for you!. change now Pali!." He said and push me I rolled my eyes in annoyance I took a deep breath before I went inside in the changing room.

After 15 minutes I'm done then I look in the mirror and smile I grabbed the handkerchief and put it on my forehead then done well I'm wearing a sports bra and jogger. I get out and went to the bartender counter I saw Jeongyeon and Jungkook there the others is they are a waiter and waitress.

"Woah, that's abs!" Jeongyeon tease me while she make a drink I just rolled my eyes to her then jungkook laughed he gave me apron and I took it I'm about to wear it but two girls went here and then they ordered.