24.- Internships: Monster I

AKHDSJKHFJDSBGJKSGBIJÑ 

*YELLS IN SPOILER*

I- ALRIGHT. 

This chaper took WEEKS u all, WEEKS.

· · ─────── · SONGS · ─────── · ·

All the links are in my linktree (check my bio) if you can't copy them. Or leave a comment and I'll DM them to you :) 

Spotify playlist in the comments, no particular order of songs.

Youtube playlist ( personally I recommend this one) in the comments, no particular order of songs.

Or, grab your own playlist to your liking! Recommend a playlist in the comments for everyone else reading this chapter!

· · ─────── ·  · ─────── · ·

Chaos.

There wasn't another better-fitting word to describe the situation. The only thing heard from every corner in the city was the desperate cries and screaming from civilians and heroes alike. It was a complete disaster zone- fire, wrecked buildings, broken windows, car alarms raging, people lost, and screaming- not to mention the undeniable anxiety that suffocated every living thing in the area.

Both of them, (y/n) and Midoriya tried their best to keep their focus on each of their worries as they ran forwards, avoiding the civilians that were on the streets. (y/n) did think of using her vines to propel herself in the air, but that would mean leaving Midoriya alone and they don't know the danger running through these streets- so far, they've only encountered one monster and Gran Torino quickly took over that situation- so no, she wouldn't let Midoriya on his own for now.

Midoriya's mind was a mess, he was anxious not only for his mentor Gran Torino, but also due to Iida, his friend. He had contacted him a while ago before the disaster hit them, and he's seen his message but hadn't answered back... which was mortifying.

(y/n) however was way more concerned with one thing: Shoto. 

She knew the power Shoto held was one not to underestimate, she knew it now firsthand. Shoto was completely capable of handling himself against villains, but this was not an ordinary villain. These things were monsters, braindead creatures with bloodlust whom (y/n) was sure they were made to kill, to destroy mercilessly. Not to mention the extent of their strength even made All Might break a sweat during their fight back there at USJ.

"We're getting close!" Midoriya yelled, directing his gaze forwards, analyzing the way people were running away from that area could mean there was something there that made them avoid that place by all means.

"The center of the commotion, where it all started!" (y/n) replied while nodding her head, immediately understanding what Midoriya meant. 

'Got it'

"Good."

"(y/n)- Abyss, what do you think about that monster from before?"

"Well, for me it looked pretty much like the nomu from USJ," She yelled at him, jumping over the torn pieces of a car's door that were on the road. "Why do you ask?!"