122

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Married to the Male Lead’s Brother MTMLB » Chapter 122:
Married to the Male Lead’s Brother Chapter 122:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
"You be lighter, don't hurt him."

"Xiao Jue, you will be healed after taking the medicine."

"You hold his hand, don't let him hurt yourself."

"Give him water and feed him two sips."

Ning Zhi was awakened by a crying voice. She got up and saw at a glance that Lu Jue was being controlled by people, taking medicine.

Mother Lu and Father Lu stood in front of Lu Jue with sad faces. Mother Lu's eyes were red. While crying, she instructed the male carer not to hurt Lu Jue.

Ning Zhi got up immediately and walked over quickly, "You hurt him."

Lu Jue was struggling, his strength was great, and the two male caregivers spent a lot of strength to hold his hand.

He was forcibly fed with medicine and filled with water. There were water stains on his face and clothes.

Mother Lu hurried to let her son loose. She pulled a tissue from the side and wanted to wipe him off, "It's okay, it's okay, just take the medicine."

Lu Jue dodges the hand that Mother Lu wanted to wipe his face, turned his back, completely ignoring her.

Seeing her son lowered her head and lonely back, she felt anguish in her heart. If she could, she would not force him to take medicine like this.

However, his son's condition worsened and he needed to be treated with medication. A doctor prescribed neurotrophic drugs and some neuropsychiatric drugs to relieve his mood and reduce his aggressive or self-harming behavior.

Lu Jue was unwilling to take medicine, and Mother Lu could only let people give medicine to others in a cruel manner.

Mother Lu cried so much. Ning Zhi had no doubt that she was about to faint in the next second. Obviously Father Lu had the same idea. He comforted his wife and told the male carer to take good care of Lu Jue before he took his wife out of the room. .

"You said, Xiao Jue is like this now, isn't he also in pain?" Mother Lu sobbed, her face full of tiredness, the hair on the side of her face was messy, without the delicacy and elegance of the past.

In the past, Junya's face was also imprinted by time. His eyes were sad, and the expression on his face was not obvious. "Don't worry, I will continue to let people find experts from all over the world to make Xiao Jue better. "

Mother Lu wiped the tears from the corners of her eyes, and she could only have a little hope in her heart. She no longer wanted her son to be like a normal person, but humblely prayed that he would not hurt herself again and live in peace.

Quietness was restored in the room.

When Lu Jue's face and the collar of his clothes were struggling just now, he knocked down the water cup and got wet, but he didn't want anyone to touch it.

The male carer was clearing the drinking glasses on the ground, as well as the tables and chairs that Lu Jue had just knocked over.

Ning Zhi's eyes were full of distress. She walked around in front of Lu Jue, pulling her sleeves, avoiding the wounds on his face, and carefully helping him wipe the water marks on his face.

Lu Jue glanced at her quickly, then looked away.

Ning Zhi's gaze fell on Lu Jue's wrist. He was controlled just now. The male nurse took a lot of effort to restrain him, and his wrist was made very red.