𝟬𝟱.

"Dude. Let me build my house without you stealing wood from it."

A snort was heard through the phone. Tristan sighed, making her character walk back to the spruce forrest to collect more wood.

"You know, stealing wood from you is so much easier than collecting myself. Plus, I gain the satisfaction of angering you." 'Tony' said. Tristan grunted, ignoring his voice.

After a while of chopping down two stacks of wood, she walked over to where she was building her house to see the other character almost done with his own. Gasping, she spoke up.

"How dare you steal my wood just to complete your house before me?!" She asked. "I'm about to rage quit."

"Baby." The lower voice mumbled.

"Suck deez nutz bitch. You deserve death." Tristan replied.

Suddenly, ringing was heard on the other side of the call.

"Hold on, let me mute myself." The voice called.

It was quiet for a while. This lead Tristan to continue building her house, in hopes that the still character wouldn't come over and break every block she was placing for her own house. Instead, a creeper exploded one side of her house.

"Shit."

Another voice called out.

"What happened?" He asked. Sighing, she replied.

"A creeper exploded half of my house. Don't worry I'll just steal some of your wo-"

"Who is that?" A monotone voice called out. Tristan's eyes widened.

"Woah. Who is that?" She asked, her voice loathed in shock. Sighing, the less deep voice spoke.

"That's one of my online friends. The Blade or whatever."

Tristan's eyebrows raised. Isn't there a person her sister always talks about with that name? She'd have to ask later. Hopefully she wouldn't forget.

"They have a nice voice. Oh! Do they have bedrock too?" Tristan wondered, slightly squeaking with the excitement in her tone.

"No. Bedrock is for losers. Get rekt nerd." The monotone voice replied. The sudden attraction to become friends with man grew.

"Screw Tony, I want you. Degrade me more sir." She played, changing her accent to more of a proper English.

A small laugh came from the other side before a harsh "No." came through the audio.

"Damn, Tony. Jealous your lovely Pepper Potts found somebody way better?" The other voice called out once again. Tristan snorted.

"With that, you get my number AND my real name. Seriously, Tony, who is this man? I think I'm in love." The girl giggled. A groan was heard from the other side.

"Fine," The familiar voice started, "I'll give you Pepper's number."

A loud celebration was heard. Obviously it was cut out a bit but it was loud. Tristan's laughter was heard before the clicking of a keyboard.

"Y'know. You should really introduce her to Gator Boy. He'd like her." The deeper voice mentioned.

Who was this Gator Boy? Was he perhaps the man Tony was living with?

"Ooh yes more friends. Send him my number as well, Tony!" Tristan shouted, which earned a shut up from her sister.

"Later. You're only getting this ones number, you'll have to wait for the other." Tony mumbled. He sounds a tad annoyed.

Tristan grew anxious at his tone. She did have that impression on people. One of the things she hated most was how annoying she was, especially if somebody thought she was annoyed by her.

"Are you annoyed by me? I'm sorry. I don't have to have your friends numbers." Tristan sighed, awkwardly laughing to cover up how anxious she was.

"Don't worry, Pepper. He's just jealous that we'd love you as much as he does!" The monotone voice played. Tristan nodded, anxiously biting her nails.

"Yeah, there's nothing to worry about. It's kind of weird having you meet my friends." Tony mentioned.

"Okay. Well uh, I guess the other one can text me and I'll talk to you later, Tony. It's kind of late so I have to go."

"Oh okay, I was going to as well facing I'm supposed to do something with my friends soon." Tony replied.

"Mkay, bye."

"Bye."

Tristan ended the call to go straight into the living room where her sister sat.

Tiffany was on her iPad possibly waiting for something. There was a ding, then a squeal. Some music started playing until voices were talking. One of them was familiar.

"Sorry for the stream delay! Sapnap was on the phone with some girl!" One voice spoke. A groan was heard.

"Shut up." The familiar voice dragged out. It caught Tristan's attention.

"Hey, Tiff? Who are you watching?" She asked, sitting on the couch.

"Oh it's just a Minecraft stream. It's the Dream Team y'know. Everyone is currently curious on who this girl Sapnap was talking to to delay the stream." The younger girl replied just to go straight back into whatever she was watching.

Tristan furrowed her eyebrows in confusion until another comment sparked her attention.

"Did I ever tell you guys that my favorite Avenger is Iron Man?"

What was weird is it was the same exact voice that was so familiar to Tristan.

(863 Words)

A/N: So I had a totally different idea for this and then I decided to change it almost completely. Techno made an appearance. He's probably going to be one of the biggest people in this story. Of course Karl and Quackity will make appearances but It'll definitely be much later.

So yes please let me know how you liked this chapter. That means to comment people's. But don't just comment, vote and follow me too. That would be super pog yk and would make me want to write more.

Eat some food and drink some water.

CYA

- Author 😈✂️

(unedited)