🍿Movie Screen pt2🍿

Slight choking, degrading
——————————

"Mm~!"

"Quiet." Clay reminded him. George nodded.

George continued to rock his hips, wanting to stay quiet and watch the movie, though his body told him otherwise. Clay dug his nails into George's hips as he progressively got faster and faster.

"S-slow down-" Clay stuttered into his ear. George disobeyed and kept grinding faster. He slapped his hand over his mouth as his eyes went wide and his dick twitched painfully. Clay squeezed his hips earning a slight yelp from George. He gasped as people started to walk up to their row. George got up and pulled his pants up as he quickly slouched down in his seat. Clay looked at George with a upset look. George nodded at his pants before he finally buckled them back up. George knew he had just fucked up- terribly...

After the movie-

George held Clays hand, tight, as they walked out to the car. George sighed as he slid down in the passenger seat, Clay tapped the stirring wheel, tongue poking the side of his mouth.

"C-Clay?" George stuttered. Clay reached over and gripped his neck, pulling him toward himself, their noses touching. George let out a whimper grabbing onto Clays wrist.

"Backseat, right now. No but's, no 'I'm sorry s', do as I say and I MIGHT be nice. Am I clear?" Clay spoke in a dominant, strong tone. George felt himself break inside, his soul left his body and he was now in Clays possession. He nodded and slowly got out. A bunch of people getting into their cars as others started pulling in. George rushed into the backseat and let out a shaky sigh as his leg bounced. His hands rubbed his thighs and his body began to heat up.

"Strip. Head to toe." Clay demanded, crossing his arms as he looked at George through the rear view mirror, a slight smirk on his face. George slowly took off his shirt, teasing Clay by wiggling around and running his hands up and down his body. He smirked and darted his eyes up as he heard Clay aggressively growl. He licked his lips and bit his lip watching Clay absolutely break mentally. His leg bouncing quickly.

"Stop teasing me you slut."

George ran his hand over his boner, letting out a moan. He quickly took off his pants and boxers. A cold breeze hit his naked body making him jump in shiver.

"Go ahead. Pleasure yourself. Desperate slut."

George whined, he pushed himself up and pinned his hands behind his back. Begging himself not to touch himself as he wanted Clay to help him. It felt better to him having Clay pleasure him.

"What are you waiting for?"

"C-Clay..ple-please!" George begged, leaning forward. Clay bit his fingernail humming.

"I said- pleasure yourself, whore."

George whined as he wrapped his fingers around his dick and began to slowly but fastly move his hand up and down. He leaned back, tilting his head back as his mouth fell open. Clay watched, holding back the want to climb back there and fuck this beautiful man rentlessly.

"F-Fuck~ Clay~~ mNh~!"

"Faster."

George's breath hitched as he moved his hand faster. He looked up as the driver side door slammed shut. He grew worried, he jumped as the backseat driver side open and Clay crawled in, slamming the door shut. George turned his body and faced him, pushing himself against the door.

"Mm~ puh- hAhH! Please~!"

"Look at you..awwww so helpless, so beautiful~" Clay cooed, spreading George's legs and sliding his hands up his thighs. George's eyes rolled back as his body shook. Clay grabbed his hand and slowed him, George let out a whimper.

"I-I'm close~! Please!"

"Mm~ why should I let you~?" Clay mumbled into his neck before he began to slowly lick and bite at his neck, occasionally kiss and suck at certain spots. George covered his mouth containing the horrific loud moans that threatened his lips. Clay grew unhappy and removed his hand, pinning it to the window. He grew more aggressive, kissing harder, sucking harder, and biting harder. George screeched out his hand jerked faster, hitting Clay.

"Do it~"

"Fuck!" George moaned, tilting his head back. Clay wrapped his fingers around his neck and pushed him against the window, his head still tilted up.

"Come on~ don't hold back now..you wanted to do it earlier. You wanted to moan and whimper in front of all those people like the whore you are, but now that it's just me you don't want to make those gorgeous little sounds? What a slut~"

George came at those words, his body jerked up as he released onto Clays pants. Clay leaned back with a smirk, he slowly took his clothes off.

"Clay- f-fuck me..hard." George muttered out, basically in sub space. Clay smiled and leaned into his ear.

"I need a for sure that you want that~"

George gripped the back of his neck and pulled him face to face.

"I want you to fuck me so hard I forget where I even am, or who I am. I want to not feel my legs for a month. Just- fuck me please!"

Clays eyes were wide. Sure he'd heard George beg like that but..not like that...

"That's it~ Good boy~" Clay spoke as he lined up with George's hole. He looked at George and nodded who nodded back. He pushed in all the way and stopped, almost bottoming out. George shook his head and gripped Clays shoulders.

"G-Go! D-Don't wait! Please~!" George begged, wanting it now. Clay adjusted himself and began to harshly ram into him.

"FUCK! Oh shit~~ MNhgh! AhHAAH~!! NGHPH~!!"

"Y-You're so f-f-fucking tight-"

George struggled for breath as Clays grip tightened on his throat. He screamed out as Clay slammed into his prostate countlessly. His eyes rolled back and his nails dug into Clays shoulders causing him to hiss.

"G-George~! F-Fuck!"

George lifted himself giving Clay better access which made George go crazy. Every thrust, every breath, every groan, every grunt, it drove George insane.

"HAh~! C-CUmMing~!!"

George's eyes squeezed shut and his head tilted back, mouth wide open as he came on himself and Clay. Clay continued to ram into George very hard, George began to cry as the overstimulation killed him mentally.

"Cl-A-MMMMHPM!!! CLAY!"

"Fuck~!"

George ram his fingers through the back of Clays hair. Clay gave one last powerful thrust and came. He pulled out and fell back against the door. They both remained in their spots, breathing heavily. George sat up with a grunt and pushed himself to lay his head on Clays thighs. He lifted himself up and hugged Clay, nuzzling into his neck. Clays chest rose and fell fast.

"I love you."

DRINK WATER!!! IM TAKING PICTURES IN FRONT OF SOME SUNFLOWERS HERE SOON :) (FOR MY COUSIN WHO PASSED IN MARCH!!)