Chapter 8

The whole chapter is mature. Don't read if you don't want to.

--
Aira was still sleeping it had been an hour. But, her body didn't have the strength to wake up and unconsciously her mind had made up that as long as she was asleep she was safe.

Aira felt something wet near her lips. It was cold. She blinked her eyes a bit and opened only for her breath to get hitched. Damon was hovering her as he licked her... lips or.. drool? His eyes.. they were red. He looked possessed. It scared the shit out of her.

She wanted to push him away. But, her fear was much more prominent than before. Last night he had r*ped her brutally and she knew that her resistance would only result into him forcing her and she didn't have the strength to fight him right now.

"Mate! You awake?"

No! I sleep with my eyes open!  She wanted to snap but she just nodded meekly.

"You are so beautiful mate" he said which didn't make anything better for her. It just increased her fear of him r*ping her again. She couldn't gulp her fear. The way he was looking at her made her want to piss in her pants. She just wanted to go away.

"A-Al---Damon, Can you g-get o-off?" she didn't want to stutter but she failed. His eyes were even more darkened as he let out a growl. It made her flinch in fear.

"Lucifer! No Damon. Me Lucifer and we love mate. Mate is beautiful. So beautiful that we want mate to not show world. Keep mate with us, locked. No can see mate. Our so beautiful mate"  he said as he nuzzled in her breast. She held her breath as tears formed in her eyes. His"compliments" made it clear how psycho he was. The fact that he was licking her breast from top of the shirt she was wearing was scary. Her hands were itching to throw away this psycho mutt.

His hands went on the shirt button. Her breathing was getting heavier. She felt unsafe and weak. She couldn't take it and she just pushed him away but as she heard him growl viciously.

He is going to r*pe me! He will touch me again! Then, he will toss me off like a garbage. I will never see my Kevin again. I will never see my baby Hriday again. He is going to make me dirty! She started crying as she balled herself in the corner trying to stick in the wall to save herself from him. Trying to be away from him as far as possible.

She sobbed as he climbed on the bed and came towards her she tried to go away from him but something in her leg stopped her. Her sobs increased as she saw the chain in her leg. She tried to yank on the chain but nothing happened.

Despite her struggles. Lucifer picked her up as if she was his child as placed her on his lap.

"Mate! Lucifer here. Why you cry? Mate we love you! Why you go away?" he whined as he started to lick the area above her n*pples. He thought it would give her pleasure as a she-wolf would have and she'd stop crying. He thought this was the best way to help her and get her to stop crying.

Here, Aira was constantly struggling in his hold but his eyes were closed in ecstasy as he continued licking her. His mouth had found it's way to her n*pples as he took them in her mouth but he pulled away feeling the annoying piece of fabric coming between his sweet treat. He immediately started to unbutton her shirt. As he was unbuttoning the last button he saw that Aira was holding the shirt together and crying. He furrowed his eyebrows and he leaned into lick her tears.

"Mate leave cloth. If Lucifer claim mate. Mate feel good and mate not cry. It feel good to mate and Lucifer. Leave mate" he said as he tried to tug on her shirt so that she leaves it but when he saw she was still holding it and crying. He let out a whimper.