🐶Dog Boy🐶

Fluff/lime
———————————

There Clay laid, in between George's legs with one leg over George's, his arms wrapped around him tightly as if he were going to run away. George scratched his head like his was a dog, though it felt hella good to Clay.

"mm~" Clay mumbled quietly as he scooted up a bit. George smiled, keeping his eyes on the tv.

"Can I go to the bathroom please?" George asked, pulling back some of Clays loose strands of hair. Clay lifted his head with a droopy smile.

"Fine." He sighed, rolling over to let George up.

"Hey."

Clay looked over his shoulder with a frown.

"I'll be back."

Clay laid back down staring at the tv. George shook his head before walking out and into the bathroom. Clay sat up as George walked back in.

"That was quick." Clay said with chuckle. George rolled his eyes as he laid back down and patted in between his legs. Clay happily crawled in between his legs and laid his head down right above his crotch.

"I've never seen you so cuddly and- almost..dog like?" George said, scratching the top of Clays head. Clay smiled with a hum.

"Only for you~" Clay said with a wink. George giggled as he slid his hand down behind clays ear and gently started scratching.

"Ohhhh yeah~" Clay couldn't help but lean his head to the side, letting George scratch down to his jawline to his chin.

"Fuck." Clay mumbled quietly.

"Good boy." George hesitantly said. Clay groaned which encouraged George to keep scratching under his chin.

"You sure know how to break me don't you~" Clay groaned, his eyes slightly closed. George giggled moving his hand from his chin up to his head scratching behind his head.

"It's only fair, you do the same." George shrugged. Clay scoffed before he lifted himself and attached his lips to George's. A very gentle yet rough kiss. Clay slid down to his neck, George's hands gripped the back of clays head as he licked and sucked on the brunets neck.

"Mm~" George groaned. Clay bit down as he pulled back, letting go slowly. George giggled, squirming under his lover.

"Oh how I want to destroy you~" Clay mumbled as he buried his face in George chest. George ran his fingers through Clays hair with ease.

"You know I'd let you." George chuckled. Clay lifted his head with a smile.

"God you'd love every second of it." Clay said with a wink. George rolled his eyes playfully before they both broke into laughter.

"C'mere." George said as he cupped clays cheeks and pulled him up into another kiss. Yet this one was more passionate and lustful. Tongues cladding, teeth biting, lips smacking, you name it.

Clay flipped them making George straddle him as his hands traveled up the brits body. George pulled back with a giggle.

"Gentle." George whispered as he slowly leaned forward until his lips came in contact with clays exposed neck. Clays breath quickened causing him to let out a shaky breath before George began leaving slow and gentle licks on his neck, plus a few kisses and sucks.

Clay tilted his head to the side as he licked his lips. George scooted closer as he moved up and down his neck, from his jawline to his collarbone. One spot George hit made Clay let out a quiet whimper and his grip tightened on George's hips.

"Wot is it puppy?" George whispered in his ear. (The cringe 💀)

"M~ that feels good."

George smiled as he continued to lick, nibbled and kiss that spot-

Right behind his ear.

"Sh-fuck." Clay muttered out quietly.

George pulled back with a smirk. Clay shook his head as he pulled George into a kiss. Both pulling away at the same time.

"I love you."

"I love you more pup." George said before they both started laughing.

The end of this is cringe- I'm sorry 😭