taeyong - live

word count : 712

-

after spending the night at taeyong's dorm, you woke up when you heard taeyong speaking; it sounded like he was talking to someone on the phone. the sunlight directly hit your face, so you sat up in his bed while rubbing your eyes with your hand. 

taeyong turned in his chair to look at you, "oh, you're awake?" taeyong asked you.

while your eyes still practically closed, you nodded.

he got up from his chair and went over to you. he sat down next to you and hugged you tight while kissing your forehead. "i'm live right now. do you want to say hi?" he asked.

you raised an eyebrow in confusion. both of you usually slept in when you would spend the night with him, so you were wondering why he was already up.

"since it's been awhile, i thought i'd go live," he mentioned, as if he could read your mind. "come on, say hi to them," he said. you nodded and followed him to his desk, where you sat on his lap. "you guys, y/n just woke up. doesn't she look cute?" he spoke to his phone.

you waved to the phone noticing the familiar vlive screen, and taeyong wrapped his arms around your waist. you brought your hands up to your face and heavily yawned.

"look, everyone is saying that they missed you," taeyong said. you looked at the comments and smiled at the comments you saw.

"does y/n always look that pretty when she wakes up?"

"it's y/n!"

"y/n and taeyong are the cutest couple ever~"

"do you want coffee?" taeyong asked you. you nodded. "i'll make you a cup," he said. you stood up so taeyong could get up from his chair. he left the room while you sat back down on the chair, looking at the comments that were popping up on screen.

you smiled and waved again at the screen. there wasn't much you could do.

you looked around taeyong's desk and found a piece of paper. you grabbed a pen and started writing on it. you wrote, "hope everyone is doing well" and held the paper up for a few seconds so the people watching could see.

people continued commenting and pressing the heart button.

"you have pretty handwriting!"

"y/n is really pretty. taeyong is lucky."

"hi y/n!"

"i'm doing well, y/n."

"i want to leave school :("

"where did taeyong go?"

"y/n! did you listen to "sticker" yet?"

"y/n is so pretty!"

you heard the door open and turned around to see taeyong walking in with a mug. he walked towards you and put the mug on his desk. "let me sit down."

you got up and taeyong sat back down on his chair. you sat down on his lap again and took the mug into your hands.

"did i make it right?" taeyong asked you after having your first sip. you nodded and smiled at him. "do you wanna go watch something? i'll end the live if you want," he said to you.

you shook your head and put the mug down on his desk. you grabbed a pen and wrote on a piece of paper, "i like it when you talk to your fans."

he smiled at you and kissed you, "okay."

you grabbed the mug and continued drinking coffee while taeyong talked to his fans.

"our new album just came out, so please listen to it. we worked really hard on it," taeyong spoke and looked at the comments, "what is y/n's favorite song?" he looked at you, "your favorite is "lemonade", right?" he asked.

you nodded and taeyong rested his head on your shoulder. his arms were around his waist, and you finished your cup of coffee. you tried to stand up so you could go wash the mug in the kitchen, but taeyong wouldn't let you leave.

"stay here," he pleaded, making you laugh. "oh, nevermind. we should go eat breakfast and head out soon," he said while looking at the time. "can you make breakfast?"

you nodded. taeyong let go of you so you could stand up. with the empty mug in one hand, you waved at the camera before leaving his room in order to head to the kitchen.