Chapter 51

The next day~
Y/N's POV
I woke up early. I got up to check on taehyung. Me and the members were arguing but I ended up winning and taking Taehyung with me to take care of him. I told Jennie and Lisa that i won't be able to come to work today. Shit I had to repair so many days. I went to the guest room and knocked slightly on the door. I opened it and saw a sleeping taehyung on the bed. Awwww. My heart was melting. I kissed his forehead and decided to wait for him. I sat on the bed and admired his angelic features. How was he real. Especially when sleeping. He looked like an angel on earth, too pure, too beautiful for this world. A few moments later, he woke up.
Taehyung's POV
I woke up feeling a gaze on me, I slightly opened my eyes and saw Y/N in front of me, looking at me, lost in her thoughts. I smiled and started to move.
Y/N's POV
I was lost in my thoughts, my eyes not leaving taehyung's face. "Good morning" taehyung's deep morning voice made me flinch. Omg so hot. "Uh-..good morning, how was your sleep?" I immediatly said. He chuckled and said:" it was good" "how are you feeling" "way better" he got up and pulled me into a kiss. After a moment, he said:" I wanna go to work" "b-but.. no.. you were at the hospital you need rest" "Don't worry, I am really feeling way better, I promise I'll take care" "tae.. I really don't want you to go.." "please.....please.." he said with his puppy eyes. "I-.. uh.. FINE BUT! YOU NEED TO PROMISE ME THAT YOU WON'T WORK ALOT AND STRESS YOURSELF OK?" "YAY OKAY I PROMISE" I chuckled at his cuteness and went down to prepare breakfast. I also called my friends to tell them that I'm coming, since tae won't be home. I made waffles with the help of taehyung. They looked delicious. My mother helped us too, and doyun woke up early for the first time of his life. We all ate the waffles together, and it tasted literally amazing.
A few hours later~
I was at work, helping some clients. Since everyone knew about my relationship with taehyung, the shop was always fu of people. Some fans always wanted to take pictures, but I've never felt comfortable and refused politely. In the other side, some fans were always giving me death glares. It all started when a bunch of girls entered the shop, and started gossiping about me:" Look at his girlfriend, she's not even that pretty, i know she doesn't deserve him.." all I did was ignoring.
They seemed to understand that I didn't care. Taehyung always told me to not care about people and what people said. He always made me feel special. I didn't cared anymore. As Lisa was hosting them, one of them suddenly approached me. "Hey ugly rat, how are you doing? I hope you're not feeling okay you don't deserve to smile but anyways" "ooh I feel very very very bad you know. I'm talking to a funny clown right now I'm I'm of clowns omg get out of here" i replied dramatically. "Well I won't get out of here Missy, I just wanted to tell you that taehyung's mine so stop approaching him nasty woman" I started laughing so hard. What on earth was that. Seeing me laugh, she got angry, and then I felt a sudden pain traveling on my face. She has just slapped me. I felt anger boiling as Lisa and Jennie started holding her. Without wasting anytime, I slapped her back and laughed again. I was hurt. But I managed to hide it. The clients were trying to stop us. After a few minutes, we've managed to get these girls out of the shop. They got kicked out. Jennie held me and took me to the staff's room. "Y/N...are you okay?" She asked worriedly. "N-no I'm not..." my eyes started getting watery. "Hush-hush.. calm down it's okay..."
It wasn't the first time dealing with haters
A few days ago, I had a verbal fight with someone else who was cursing at me and taehyung's relationship. She literally pissed ne off. I literally made her insecure. We literally had a fight. After what happened a few minutes ago, I wasn't feeling very well. I've never expected physical fights to happen. "I'm proud of you. You defended yourself, that's amazing, calm down it happened"
I decided to listen to her and forget what happened. I continued my day like nothing happened. But soon after, rumors started spreading again on social media.
"Fans started getting in seoul's kpop shop and we have reported that some of them started hating on Taehyung's girlfriend who works there, Lee Y/N, and a fight happened a few moments ago.
The fan, Kim Beok-joo, started gossiping with her friends and then slapped Y/N in the middle of the conversation, the disrespect was very clear and she and her friends got kicked out of the shop.
Lee Y/N is the victim of many toxic fans and we can clearly see it" the reported said on the TV. How did they know? Who told them about what happened? Lisa was smirking in the corner. "I know y'all wondering how they knew about what happened. Well everything was recorded since we do have cameras in the shop, I decided to call the news and tell them about what happened now and a few days ago. I showed them videos with proofs, and they've finally agreed to post and report about what happened. Thank me later" she said, proud of herself. I couldn't believe my eyes. I took a moment to get used to what happened. After a moment, I hugged Lisa. "You're the best"

I'm so so sorry for not updating
In my country we don't even have electricity or wifi, neither fuel or bread. We're surviving something terrible, and I can't find a bit of wifi to upload my chapters. Hope y'all are alright and I'll try my best to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. Ly'all <3