🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡♡

Sitting on the swing gazing at the moon innocently she was lost somewhere again..

He closed his eyes remembering that now their fate was sealed...

"Nikah is Friday ko ho ga.."

(Nikah will happen on this Friday..)

He shook his head walking towards her sitting just beside her he didn't said anything.....

"Apko uski yaad nahi ati??"she questioned tilting her head making him shocked...

(Don't you miss her??)

"Kyun ani chahiye??"he questioned back turning towards her...

"Han...pehli muhabat aisa hi tu nahi bhulai jati "she spoke after remaining silent for a min...

(Yes..because nobody forgets their first love)

First love is always special...even after trying hard to forget it...it remains in the corner of our heart..

"Ati hai bohat zyada yaad ati hai..."he said smile lightly while she smile back turning towards the sky again while the tear slipped from her eye unknowingly...

(Yes I don miss her I miss her so much...)

"Mujah nind arahi hai.."she said getting up and tried to walk away he held her hand unconsciously when his eyes fell on her pale arm where a large burnt mark was decorated making him furrow..

(I am going to sleep..)

"Kya hua.."she asked in confusion..

(What happen...)

"Kuch nahi.."he replied leaving her hand while she walked away...

(Nothing...)

Talb e ishq mita di hum na...

Usko roka na sada di hum na..

Khwab logon na jala dala tha..