Tamaki Amajiki x male reader

Anime: BNHA (Boku no hero academia)/MHA (My hero academia)

Title: How cute~

Plot: Tamaki was walking to the lunchroom when he heard a piano from the music room.

Quirk: Instead of copying other people's quirks, you were able to copy other people's movements, if practiced enough you can take the movement apart and combine it with others. For example, you can copy basketball tricks if you see someone doing it on the sports channel.

Drawback: There are always strength errors in movements that involve another object. Like a basketball dunk, you can't tell how much strength to apply to the ball in order for it to go in, so if you use too much strength the ball will not go, it's the same for too little strength. So he has to spend time practicing movements until he gets the hang of how much strength to use.

Will get migraines if you use quirk too often since your quirk will require major focus when analyzing the movement you will be copying. (I hope this makes sense)

⚠️ Warning: I haven't watched/read the whole thing, so sorry if it's OOC, or weird. This contains gay content, and some contain lime/lemon/smut and colorful language. This one contains bullying, if you are sensitive to the topic then please stop reading, don't blame me if you do and continued to read.

FYI: I thought Mirio was in Class 3-A when writing this when he's actually in 3-B. So just imagine he's in 3-A, please. Do it for me.

Some stories are too long to load all at once, look for the "End/To be continued..." to know when the story has or has not been fully loaded.

------------------------------

Slender fingers danced across the piano keys as a smooth melody came out from the piano. (Y/n) was extremely focused, he never learned how to play the piano, he just copied the finger pattern on a youtube video he saw last night. It was training for him assigned to him by his teacher.

It's to test how accurate he can be, and how much movement he can handle before he faints. His quirk was not that useful to be able to kill enemies in seconds, but it is useful in physical combat. With the correct equipment and combo, he can be useful on the field.

A little sweat dripped down his forehead, he'd been playing for 60 minutes straight. His arms were hurting from how tight they were. What he didn't realize is that there was a pretty large group of people by the door of the room he was in. Some were looking at him through the windows, some were just enjoying the piece.

Tamaki, Nejire, and Mirio were walking along the halls of the 3rd floor of UA when they heard a delightful sound. "Oh? Why are they gathered here, in the music room?" Nejire asked, looking around for where the sound was coming from. "I question the same," Mirio said, looking at the music room.

The three walked towards the group. Nejire tapped on a student's shoulder, she was going to ask them for the reason why but the student didn't even look at her. That's when the three noticed the silence and a piano sound came into their ears.

They all felt... peaceful.

Like water flowing downstream. The music came to an end, everyone started clapping as people left for the cafeteria slowly. Tamaki felt quite sad for the music to end, he didn't felt as shy when he heard the piano.

(Y/n) was shocked when he heard the clapping, but he was glad people liked his little 'performance'.

After they all left, other than the big 3 that's when the migraine hit. His brain was pounding into his skull as he clutched his head and fell to the ground. It was hurting a lot more than usual. Tears escaped his eyes as despair settled into his brain. The 3 saw this scene and immediately came into the room.