Chapter 92-I'll be with you

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, I would like to recommend you all a new book titled 'The sunshine of my life' by one of my constant readers and supporters cupidflakes_8

There's one more beautiful book that one of my readers has started writing. The book is titled as 'Her intoxicating smile' by purple_snowflake_

Please give both the new authors and their book a chance. It would mean a lot to them and me.

If you find difficulty in finding both the books, they are available in 'billionaire' category in my reading list. Please give them a try.

I also know that many of you didn't agree with Siya in the last update and it's totally fine. I just want to let you all know, none of the characters in my book are ideal, be it Sid, Kriti Akash or Siya. They're human after all and they'll make mistakes. The only reason I included Siya and Akash's conversation about punishing molesters was because if there're people like Siya who've been engraved from a very young age with something hypocritic, either by society or their parents, there should be people like Akash to show them what's right and what should actually be done.

Last chapter taught me something. Since all my books will be on social issues which we face in Indian society, there'll be difference of opinion. There might be some points on which I won't agree with my readers and vice versa. So, it's fine. I'll make peace with it.

In the end I would only request you that please be patient with me and trust me, like you've been doing all along and I promise, none of my characters would disappoint you.

Enough of my rant, let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

Making my way to Siya's flat, she opened it and proceeded to Kriti's room and I made my way to Siya's room to take a shower.

I had already decided to give some alone time to Siya and Kriti as she was worried for her since yesterday night.

Before I could enter her room, Siya came running to me.

"Akash" Siya said frantically, breathless due to running.

"What happened, baby?" I asked, cupping her cheeks.

"You need to come with me" she said and without waiting for my reply, dragged me to Kriti's room.

My heart was thudding in my chest, like it was on a race.

All kinds of weird and bad thoughts were making way to my head while we were rushing to Kriti's room.

Reaching her room, I saw Siya looking at something with her wide eyes.

I followed her line of sight and came across a sight which I wasn't expecting at all.

Sid and Kriti were sleeping on the same bed but the thing that caught my attention was that Sid was half naked and Kriti was wearing his shirt.

His head was snuggled to her chest and she had her hand threaded in his hair.

"What do we do now? Should we wake them up or let them be" Siya whispered.

"I...I don't know. Probably Sid was trying to comfort her and they just...slept" I said, even though I myself wasn't sure what had actually happened between them.