Rules

We know rules are boring. No one likes it but they are there for a reason. With lockdown around and nothing to do, we feel you. That is why we are here to spice things up. 

Comment excited if you are glad to find this new contest.

Here are some simple rules for you to follow:

Follow this account permanently to get future updates and announcements.

Follow your judge bottle_of_rum . It was hard to pull her into a contest judging finally. 

Add this book to your private and public reading list to get future notifications.

Give a shout to the contest on your message board. (Note: It doesn't matters if you participated once or twice. Each round is new, so give a shoutout whenever you fill a new form.)

No plagiarism allowed. Participant will be added to blacklist if discovered. (Let's hope we never have to do this). As a precaution, we would like you to add your resources along with the graphic when you submit.

Add your watermark on your graphic, so that we know its from you.

When you submit your graphic, tell us a bit about the process and the tools you have used so that we know it is made by you. And you are not just using a random already pre edited pic and passing it off as your own. 

Please be respectful to your hosts and fellow participants. This is a contest open to all. People with different experience will participate, so please do not demean others if you don't like their work.

There will be no extension provided. Two weeks is enough time to submit a graphic. If you are unable to submit for some reason, you can always participate in the next one.

One entry allowed per prompt. Once you submit, no more entries allowed for that particular prompt.

I hope all of you have gone through the rules. We might add or edit the rules if the occasion arises in the future. Please always visit here once before you enter any contest.

If you still have any questions, we will clear it up for you. Please inline comment here ->