bad day*

disclaimer: nsfw, 18+. minors dni

geez  2.5k words. hopefully this makes up for the few months i was gone lmao have funnnn~ (also not proofread bc im lazy)

the dirty dishes hit my sink with a loud clunk, but i couldn't be bothered to wash it. i had just finished binge watching wizards of waverly place on disney+, and all it did was remind me of how miserable i am now as an adult.

my slouchy demeanour quickly changed as i perked up at the sound of our digital door lock unlocking with a beep, followed by heels clicking on our marble floors. a smile immediately formed on my face as i walked over to the living room.

the one good thing in my life right now is home.

"hey lena-"

i was met with my girlfriend's lips against mine with such force, causing me to step back till my back hit the wall.

this happened a few times before, and i half knew what was ahead of me tonight if she's acting like this now.

my hands gently found her face and slowly strokes her cheek, pulling her away ever so gently. "bad day?" i asked in a low whisper, in which she nodded.

i looked into her green orbs, completely mesmerised despite the hints of frustration and anger behind the beauty.

"talk or fuck?"

"both," she answers immediately, making me laugh slightly. my hands travelled to the back of her neck, playing with the loose hair that's escaped her messy bun.

"i assume fuck now and talk later?" i questioned, even though i already knew the answer by the way she already had her hands up my oversized shirt, gently rubbing my stomach. lena hummed in approval as she buried her face in the crook of my neck, giving me goosebumps.

my teeth sunk hard onto my bottom lip as i felt myself getting hotter the more she touches me, the more her lips sucked on my skin. my glasses started getting foggy at the rate i was breathing.

"b-bedroom, baby," i managed to sigh out as the fact that we were against the living room wall registered into my brain. i felt lena shook her head before she takes my hand, leading me to the kitchen just a few steps away.

"i'm gonna take you," she pauses as she lifts me up and settled me down on the kitchen island, "right here."

i looked down at her to see her face showing lust and nothing else. i felt my legs being pried open aggressively, causing me to fall back slightly. i propped myself up on my elbows, looking up at the ceiling as i waited patiently for lena's next step.

her cold hands fell right on my inner thighs and i shivered under her touch.

"have you been touching yourself, love?" a hand grazes against my underwear lightly, and i could basically feel her eyes burning holes on my, already wet centre.

fuck.

i was.. like half an hour ago.

i was bored. i didn't think she would come home today all daddy-like.

i sat up slightly, looking at her with a nervous smile. "n-no, this was all you"

should i have lied? probably not.

"are you sure?" her low voice dragged out as if in sync with the way her finger was tracing the lace pattern on my underwear. i bit my lip, both in anticipation and to keep me from outing myself.

i only managed to muster a low hum as a response as i bucked my hips, telling her to get on with it. and as requested, i felt two fingers starting to rub on my sensitive nub through my underwear.