Chapter 23

"Hyungie, can I paint a room for little peanut?"

"Paint a room? Sure, what colour you want? I'll tell the maid paint it." Taehyung asked, staring at Jungkook who was having a hard thinking face.

"I think cream colour would be nice cause we don't know little peanut's gender yet," Jungkook stated, "But can I paint the room by myself?"

"You're pregnant, petal. You can't work too much-" "Please please please hyungie~ I want to do something for little peanut..." Jungkook clutched Taehyung's sleeve, swinging it back and forth, "Please?" He pleaded, showing Taehyung his puppy eyes.

"You cunning little bunny. You know I couldn't say no to your sparkly eyes, huh?" Taehyung landed a playful slap on Jungkook's ass, "Alright, just paint it then. But make sure to be careful baby."

"Aye aye captain!" Jungkook pecked Taehyung's lips, running away with his socked feet, earned a yell from Taehyung, "Don't run, petal!"

--------------------------------------------------

Jungkook lifted up two buckets of paint, placing it on the floor as he huffed loudly. He look at around the empty room that Taehyung claimed it's the future baby room, feeling himself loving this spacious room.

He took out a brush, dipping it inside the creamy colour paint that Taehyung bought to him. "Where should I start from?" He mumbled, slowly walking himself towards the corner of the wall and starts painting it.

... < * > ...

Not for long, the bottom part of all the walls inside the room was painted with beautiful and cozy cream colour as Jungkook nodded satisfyingly.

His gaze landed on the higher part of the wall that hasn't got painted as he couldn't reach it. He pouted, eyebrows creased to a frown but soon his eyes lit up when a saw very tall chair that stood lonely at another corner of the room. He skipped towards it excitedly, lifting it up and placed it to his desired place.

He again dipped the brush inside the paint, carefully stood on the chair, smiling happily when he could reach the higher part of the wall. He started painting it while his mind was occupied with various of idea of how he could decorate the baby room.

"Master Jungkook! Why are you doing there?! The chair is too tall!" A maid that appeared from nowhere startled Jungkook as the boy dropped the brush on the floor.

A bunny smile plastered on Jungkook's face, "I'm painting, noona!" Jungkook pointed his index finger on the wall, jumping up and down in process.

The maid was petrified. Everyone in the mansion knew the boy was pregnant with the biggest mafia boss's child, if something happened to Jungkook, everyone could be dead by any second. "Stop jumping, Master Jungkook!" The maid yelled out as Jungkook stopped his movement, gazing the maid with his confusing gaze.

"Why? It's safe here-Ahh!!!" Jungkook screamed out when he suddenly lost balance. He closed his eyes, waiting to landed on the floor but nothing came. Instead, a strong and veiny hand grabbed him before he lands straight to the floor.

Jungkook inhaled in and out, eyes still shuts as he knew the owner of that hand too well. He slowly fluttered one of his eyes opened, peeking through his long eyelashes. "Hyungie?" He laughed sheepishly, his smile slowly disappeared when he saw Taehyung's furious face.

Taehyung was raged. He lifted Jungkook up while the boy yelped out in surprise. He stormed pass the maid, walking towards their bedroom with harsh steps. He puts the boy on the bed, hovering over him, "What did I tell you just now?"

"I'm sorry-" "I'm asking you! What the hell did I tell you just now, Jeon Jungkook?!!" Taehyung yelled, his loud but deep voice echoed around the room.

"Y-You told me to be c-careful-" "Did you do it? Do you know how tall the chair is? Do you well aware that even you weren't pregnant at all, I also won't allow you to stand on the chair! If I wasn't there, who will save you?"

Jungkook trembled, yelping when Taehyung landed a punch on the bed, "Fucking answer me!!" Taehyung yelled as the boy whimpered in fear, "N-No one..."

Taehyung groaned in annoyance. He inhaled in and out, trying to calm the rage in his heart. He runs his fingers through his hair, "I won't allow you to paint nor do anything, anymore. Until the day you learn how to be more careful and less clumsy, nothing can be done by yourself." Taehyung snapped, his usual gentle voice was gone. He looked down, instantly regret when he meets the glassy eyes of the younger.

The younger looks up, showing Taehyung his wide, doe eyes that filled with shinny tears. Faint blush decorate his cheeks perfectly, along with cherry lips and cute button nose-

"Argh...Why are you so fucking beautiful?" Taehyung muttered, pinching the bridge of his nose. His lips pursed into a thin line as he again glanced at the younger. "Why are you crying huh? Do you know how wrong you did this time?"

Jungkook jutted his lips out, tears slipping out from his eyes, "I k-know, hyungie...I-I'm sorry..."

Taehyung sighed loudly. He used the back of his hand to wipe of the tears on Jungkook's face, "Stop crying. It's not good for little peanut." He remove some hair that covered Jungkook's eyes, "I almost got an heart attack just now, petal."

Jungkook opened his mouth, wanting to say something but Taehyung was quicker than him. "I thought I will lose you. If you really dropped on the floor, what would happen to little peanut? What would happen to you, petal? I still can bear the pain if I lose little peanut but not you, baby. I would die if you disappeared in my world, petal."

More tears slipped out from Taehyung's eyes as soon as he heard Taehyung's confession. "I-I would die if y-you disappeared in my world too..." Jungkook muttered out while the older just stifled a small laugh.

"So please, baby. Be more careful and always stay beside me, alright?" Taehyung asked as Jungkook nodded his head furiously. He hugged the mafia boss, "I promise you, hyungie."