Chapter 47

Ruby's Pov

groaning loudly I climbed the last wall. I knew silver moon had high boundaries to protect them from rogues. It is just like the great wall of china in Earth. But this is other world.

I heard someone's footsteps before it faded to a long distance.

Great it has been four days since I had left the cabin. I have 13 days left as one day had already passed when I was climbing this high wall. Silently I looked at the other side before jumping down. Ouch that hurts. Soon the yelling got louder. I climbed one of tree near the wall.

"Did you hear that. It was like someone jumped from the other side?"

"let's inform Alpha. I will ask the others to check the surrounding. But the important think is that there is no scent present here." The guards were speaking with each other. I was sitting on the most top branch of the tree. It was invisible in the dark to even see where I was. The cloak was helping me to hide my scent.

When they left. I used my scene to find the nearest route to other side.

It would take me nearly three hours to reach them through foot but if I take the other route that is by jumping through the trees It might take less time. I am not a monkey but I can still try.

Rossy would have some better Ideas than me. But for now I focused on my task.

After nearly two hours I reached the other side. Silently I climbed down. I froze on my spot listening to the voices that silently talked with each other.

"This is all the information I can get. Come next week I will bring the information of the inner circle." someone said must be a traitor.

"You are doing good job dude. This information is too much helpful we will be able to hear all there plans through this. Great job rogue king is going to be very happy." I looked at the other person there was a secret passage through the wall. Oh shit. As much I want to go through the hole I have to stop them.

"There is not going to be any next time." I looked between the rogue and the traitor.

"Oh shit you bitch are going to die." they both jumped at me. I kicked the one in stomach while punching the other in his face. I had taken down more than fifty rogues in my wolf form at once but in human I can only take down five to maximum.

Soon enough there were warriors surrounding us. The rogue was unconscious while I had pinned the traitor to a tree. "You think you can betray your own pack and no one will know. The truth is bound to come out one day mister." I kicked him one again and turned back to meet a silver eyes. I froze there for a second. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wanna thank @mommyliza1996 for following. 

So I was going to update this yesterday but Long story short I was called by mom to a family gathering.  

Because I am not spending much time with my sister and her. her words not mine...

So enjoy the update......

Love you my readers

Ci vediamo