― 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

「 CHAPTER FOURTEEN 」

― "I'LL GET IT," You said as you put on your sneakers.

Upon opening the door, you were met by a certain blondie.

"Yo," Fuyuki let out a muffled yawn as she covered her mouth with her hand. "Mornin'!"

You gave her a smile along with a good morning. "Can you wait for a bit? I have to go grab my phone."

Fuyuki, still half-awake, nodded and peeked in. Upon seeing your parents, she greeted them, earning your parents' attention. "Good morning Mr. and Mrs. L/N!"

"Koharu-chan! Good morning~!" Your mom chirped cheerily as you went over to a table in the corner. "Have you had breakfast yet? You can join us!"

"Ah, it's okay, L/n-san," Fuyuki waved her hands.

Putting your phone in your bag, you gave your mom a quick kiss on her cheeks and hugged your dad. "I'll be going now, see you later!"

Soon after, you and Fuyuki left the house.

It was a nice and warm sunny day. The walk was not that far, but it was not that short either.

With her hands folded behind her head, Fuyuki walked next to you.

"Man, I still can't believe I'm the first-ever friend to enter your house," Fuyuki remarked with her eyes up to the sky. "Considering your popularity, like, how does that even work?!"

A light-hearted laugh escaped your mouth. "I don't even know myself," You shrugged.

Fuyuki turned to you and burst out laughing along with you.

Not long after, you both reached the extravagant gate of Aoba Johsai High School.

Changing your shoes to indoor ones, you glanced at Fuyuki. "Fuyu-san."

"Hm?"

"We're going to have a short meeting after classes," You informed the blonde girl. "If that is okay with you, that is."

"Sure..? What is it about?" Fuyuki questioned, her voice filled with curiosity to which earned a hum from you.

"I'll tell you then."

Navigating around the vast school together, you eventually got to the first year's building where you parted ways with Fuyuki.

*₊˚──────.♡༉─ ˊˎ-

It was now club hours. Classes had ended as the students who were part of the council gathered in their club room.

But the H/C girl, their president, was nowhere to be seen.

The vice-president, Fuyuki, tapped her foot impatiently. It has been approximately 34 minutes since the appointed time, at least that's what Fuyuki told the others.

"Koharu-san," Their secretary, a very beautiful dark-haired third year who was reading her literature book called out to the blondette. This was the nth time that Chika told Fuyuki.

Kenta Takashi, the redhead second-year reporter twitched as he heard the warning tone in the secretary's voice. 'Yikes... You better not piss her off more than she already is, Fuyuki!'

"Please be patient." Chika continued. "She will come, eventually."

"I can't-" Fuyuki finally burst. "WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER?! Y'KNOW SHE'S NEVER BEEN LATE BEFORE!"

"OH SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT!" Kenta screeched, realizing Fuyuki may be right. "SHE COULD BE KIDNAPPED FOR ALL WE KNOW- I mean-!"

The red-haired male stopped after seeing the not-so-friendly smile sent by the historian, Jin.

After a lot of thinking, an idea popped up in Keiko's mind. "Hey, why don't we go look for her. Surely she couldn't have gone home right? It's still too early."

Midori sighed and stood up. "Finally someone used their brain."

"Now, now, let's all calm down and go look for L/N, yeah?" Hideki told the group. "Especially you Fuyuki. Deep breath-"

"I AM CALM! LET'S GO!"

Before anyone could utter another word or move, the door swung open. In came an ash-haired male.

Fuyuki let out an exasperated sigh and mentally face-palmed herself.

"Oh wow," She said while clapping in a sarcastic manner. "Hey, welcome back Wakumi-san!"

"OI!" Wakumi Shiro, the third-year ash-haired treasurer growled. "What's with that tone?! That's not how YOU talk to YOUR SENIOR!"

"Okay okay, let's all calm down now, shall we?" Hana clapped her hands. "So Keiko, do you have any ideas as to where Y/N would be?"

"Hmm," Keiko paused for a moment before adding, "I think I might have an idea-!"

Fuyuki stood up immediately. "Well, what are we waiting for?! Come on, up up!"

Geez, you really can't sit still, can you Fuyuki?

Well, she couldn't help it when her best friend (soulmates, at least that's what she claimed) was missing.

╭────────────.♡..─╮

[ CHAPTER FOURTEEN ]

COMPLETED! ✔

╰─..♡.────────────╯

︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵︵ ⚘݄*₊˚

⎯⎯ ୨ author's note ୧ ⎯⎯

i came back after just 2 days
and like wtf
1.3k reads in 3 weeks
like ??! guys i-

this book really blew up

honestly idk what i'm writing
just that i have a plot in mind
and go with the flow and huh?!

i really have no words to express
how grateful i am rn

THANK YOU SO MUCH EACH AND
EVERY ONE OF YOU WHO LOVE
SUPPORTED THIS BOOK!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO MUCH! <3