Chapter 46: Tempest's True Potential

Now thank god, with the help of Benimaru the rising tension between Alvis and Momiji has been halted. That's good— that's good

We just won a major battlefield yet the conflicts we are facing are not decreasing by any means. Now I am in a conference in the newly built meeting room of Tempest Castle with

King Gazel
Tengu Momiji
The Euzaranian's top warrior the three Beastketeers along with Grucius
Fuze
Youm
Myuran
Tempest Executives
Myormile
Ramiris and Beretta
Veldora and Ifrit
All Tempest Executives
Masayuki
Shizu-san
And the central topic of our today's conference— they are already shaking though what I meant were Ellen and his men

"Ehem I would like to have a conference on what we will do from today onwards," I said

—"First I have a confession but I would like all of you to keep this confidential as soon as possible"

"Then let's get started with my Origins— my former name is Satoru Mikami an Otherworlder and I came from the same homeland as Shizu-san"

I am planning on admitting everything and in response, the audience in the room has taken interest in the discussion except of course for the Tengu Clan we still don't get along with them but still I kept talking regardless of they are listening or not.

"Unlike Shizu-san a summoned— I am a reincarnated person I got stabbed on my old world and I am reincarnated here... As a slime— I met Veldora in the cave"

Hearing his name Veldora gave off a smug look

"Before Dying I inherited Shizu-san's form along with all of her wishes. Overcome many battlefields— protected the 'Jura Tempest Federation' and stayed in Tranquility and prosperity"

Noticing my story is not what happened some of them finally wondered.

"Great Rimuru that's not what happened to Lady Shizu."

Of course, I know that— " Of course I am painting what I underwent on my first time in this world

"Rimuru-dono what do you mean the first time?"

"Lord Rimuru— Jura Tempest Federation?"

"That's the name you proposed last time," King Gazel said

Is that all of the questions?— then let's answer that by telling them in chronological order

"I am not just a reincarnated person in this world but a Time Traveller too— I already fought the enemies we will be facing in the future that's why I already know what will happen but it's not completely the same."

—"My Goal of going back in time was to save Shizu-san but... I messed up too bad that the scale of battlefields are different from the original one in easier words I twisted this timeline— for reshaping this world I deeply apologize but do not fret I will take responsibility for everything that I caused to this land"

—"Demon lord Rimuru is an old alias...nice to meet you I am a True God Rimuru Tempest"

[Accepted: Executing {True Deity's Haki}] 

"This Aura..."
"A True Deity?"
"Is Such title even exists?"
"Kufufufu..."

"Now listen history was written by the victor of the battle— we will fabricate false information and release it in the public— now then..."

[{True Deity's Haki} has been turned off.]

"Masayuki-kun, Fuze, and Testarossa attack the internal affairs of the western countries and make them pay what they did to us tell them that the Storm Dragon Veldora are asking for compensation for the damages they have done to his forest— make them choose pay 50,000 Stellar Gold coins or we will come knocking on their doors to finish up their spiteful kingdoms"