Chapter 28 : Hueningkai

Taehyun raises his head a bit, looking to the front, his eye shoot wide. Hueningkai was clenching his fists glaring at Beomgyu and not sparing a glance at the certain silvernette in Beomgyu's arms. He's angry and his chest moving up and down in a fast pace as he couldn't control his breathing.

"Kaiㅡ"

"You're a vampire?"

The blondenette suddenly blurted out, startling Beomgyu. The ravenette nods his head slowly, hanging his head low as he tighten his grip holding Taehyun in the bridal style position, afraid that he might accidentally let the younger go.

"All this time? And you didn't tell me?"

Hueningkai questioned. Once again, Beomgyu didn't say anything and nods his head. Taehyun moves from hia position before jumping down, standing on his own feet, hands clutching tight on Beomgyu's uniform for support.

"Hueningㅡ"

"And you knew about this, Tae?"

The blondenette adverts his gaze to Taehyun. Bitting his lips, Taehyun looks somewhere else, not wanting to hold an eye contact with the intimidating blondenette in front of them.

"You know who I am, don't you, hyung?"

Although he is angry, furious and anxious he still does not drop the honorifics he's using for his hyungs.

"The vampire hunter, Jung Nabil's son"

The tallest among the three snorts.

"So you did some research of me, just as I had expected"

He replied. To be honest, out of all people, he really did not expect for Beomgyu to be a vampire. He did suspect Yeonjun at first, after the scarlet hair male threw him and Soobin flying to the other side of the cafeteria while fighting the corrupted vampire, Lee Chaeyeon. How could a normal mortal has such kind of strength?

It took Hueningkai a few weeks connecting all the dots, and today, all of them are connected. Beomgyu is a vampire, and his brother is Yeonjun. That means, both of them are vampires. His eyes darted to Taehyun's neck.

"What did you do to my friend?"

He asked, eyes going dark as his clenched fists tighten more. He's worried. Worried for Taehyun. He's afraid that Beomgyu might kill or attack the silvernette.

"I was the one who offered him my blood, please don't kill him. He did nothing wrong"

Taehyun replied, as he stood in front of Beomgyu who is speechless by his sudden action. Taehyun protectively spreads his arms wide, in front of Beomgyu, glaring at the blondenette. His legs are still weak yet, he still feel like protecting someone. Protecting Beomgyu.

"What are you doing?"

Beomgyu shakes the younger shoulder which only Taehyun scoffs to.

"Step back, Tae"

Hueningkai said, as he pulls something out from his pocket. A scissor. A small yet dangerous scissor. Beomgyu's breath hitches as he tries getting in front of Taehyun but the silvernette holds him back, and pushes him into the same space they were in minutes ago, before closing and locking the door from the outside.

"Taehyun!! Kang Taehyun!! Open this door!!"

It all happened so fast that Taehyun eventually drops on his knees, panting for oxygen as he still hasn't recover from earlier's incident. Hueningkai immediately drops the scissor on the floor, rushing his way to the silvernette before kneeling down and wrapping his arms around him.

"What are you doing?"

It is his first time seeing Taehyun's vurnerable side. Tears prickling in his eyes as he watches Taehyun clutching his chest, panting and gasping for air, as heavy beads of sweats flowing down his beautiful yet handsome face. He's worried more when Taehyun started coughing.

"What is happening to you?!"

Hueningkai blurted, out of concern. He's worried. Like, really worried. Afterall, Taehyun is his friend.

Back to Taehyun, the silvernette feels sick. He could feel his hands and feets trembling. He couldn't even answer any of Hueningkai's questions as his lips are quivering. He feels weak. Beomgyu had probably drank too much of his blood.

The moment Hueningkai saw the bite mark on Taehyun's neck, he's boiling in anger.

"Taehyun!!"

He heard Beomgyu called.

"I'll kill that shit"

Hueningkai was about to get up, when he feels Taehyun holding on his uniform tightly, preventing him from moving. Hueningkai looks at his friend, face full of question.

"Please... don't do... anything... to...."

Taehyun whispered under his breath before he collasped on the floor, hand still holding the hem of Hueningkai's uniform. Although the silvernette didn't finish his sentence, he knew that Taehyun meant it for Beomgyu. For a moment the blondenette stayed silent, looking at Taehyun in disbelief. Did he heard it wrong? Did he just heard Taehyun saying to not do anything to Beomgyu?

"Pathetic"

He mumbled, before picking Taehyun up, wrapping his arm around the silvernette's shouler and wraps one of Taehyun's arm around his shoulder as well. He opens the door for Beomgyu, and the ravenette flinches. He glares at the vampire.

"Bring him to the infirmary"

Hueningkai ordered. Beomgyu tilts his head like a lost puppy, blinking his eyes multiple times. He's in a confused state. Just a few seconds ago, Hueningkai wanted to kill him and now he's ordering Beomgyu to bring Taehyun to the infirmary? What happened, exactly? Not questioning anything, he gently grabs Taehyun from the blondenette's arms, before once again carrying the younger in bridal style. Then the bell rings. Recess had ended.

Before Beomgyu could even say anything, the blondenette turns on his feet, picking up the scissor from the ground, walking away from the toilet to his class.

"Thank you....."

The vampire mumbled. He walks to the infirmary, with Taehyun in his arms, of course, earning some not pleasant looks from the students there. Especially the female ones, whispering among themselves, pointing at the both males. Beomgyu scoffs.

What a busybody.

Arriving at the infirmary, he walks to the bed, gently putting Taehyun down as he looks around looking for the nurse. But no one was there. Sighing, he goes to the cabinet, looking for some ointment and a band aid. After he founded it, he walks back to the silvernette who seems to be sleeping.

He gently spreads the ointment that had been applied on a cotton bud, on the bite mark. Smiling, he softly applies the band aid that has the face of pororo and his friends on it. He giggles when he saw Taehyun shifting closer to him, hugging his arm.

Beomgyu stares at the younger in awe, admiring his beauty. His long lashes, tan skin, pouty lips, cheek flushed onto the pillow as his eyes shut tight. Then his eyes trails on the pororo band aid. He recalls the first time Taehyun broke down in front of him, because the younger wanted to buy a pororo drink but was too shy to ask for it. Tousling the younger's silver strands, he softly giggles as the memories of Taehyun tightly hugging him during the first time they went grocery shopping. He placed  a long soft kiss on Taehyun's head, inhaling the sweet scent of strawberry of the younger.

"My one and only, sunshine"

ㅡ do you guys like power bottom or a soft one?