The Attack

The group was ready.  Quirks prepared, attack planed, suits on everyone was ready for a heated underground battle.  This was never to make the public and never to be talked of.  This mission was supposed to be a secret known to only the Heroes.

"Alright, It's time.  Today we will claim back this 'demon' that is the main mission, " Sir Nighteye announces with a hint of annoyance saying the word demon.  "We will avoid the LOV at all costs, but if we must we will engage.  Do not do anything without permission from the higher-ups. Which Eraser Head will announce now, " Sir Nighteye finished his part seating himself back down.  "Alright, so the teams will be different in this mission.  Hinokami will have the full range he knows the captured person and the kidnappers better than anyone here.  Now for teams, we will split like so... " Eraser Head named off teams Tanjiro was working with White Rose and Sir Nighteye.  Sir Nighteye protested to change groups.  In the end, nothing was changed.  

There were no policemen joining this mission, but there were around 15 heroes only 7 were bigger known heroes a good bit were underground heroes or newer ones that haven't grown a lot yet.  The heroes all got ready split into their teams and headed out to their assigned buildings.  They made sure that the exact house could not be tracked down, but after a bit, Tanjiro numbed it down to 3 houses.  1 was an old bar Sir Nighteye, Tanjiro, and White Rose stuck to that building.  Aizawa's group went into an old abandoned mansion.  Then Slither another underground hero also went to an old mini-mall building.  The 3 teams split up to their places then they had their own command now.  

"I chose this one since it has the most chance of being the LOV's base," Tanjiro said smelling the air.  "Ok, then you need to listen to us and we can get this through, " Sir NIghteye said getting interrupted by White Rose.  "No, he has free will and it was already said that he has a high place for command.  He knows these people so let hear it from you kid," White Rose says handing his position to Tanjiro.  "So let's find an entrance from the top or back it's the easiest way in.  The front will be guarded the most.  if I had to guess where they would be holding Nezuko it would be a backroom.  One that is small, or maybe a secret room.  Stay on the watch for anyone or any traps or doors.  Never say the name of M-u-z-a-n while near here.  He knows where or who people are when saying his name if they are close.  We are way too close to say it.  If you come across him run.  I know it is asking a lot but ur powers can not kill him possibly knock him on conscious, but the only thing that can really kill him is my sword.  It is made specially." Tanjiro says finishing off his ideas/orders.

"Alright got it if anyone here doesn't listen to his orders we will get in trouble and you are sacrificing your life, " White Rose says adding his last words before Tnajiro started to lead them to the back.  There is no door on the back, but only a small trap door.  "Ok, before we go in let's go up to the top and check up there.  If there isn't anything up there we can look down the trap door.  For now, stay away and far from the trap door.  We dint know if there in sensors or someone down there, " Tanjiro jumps from the ground up to the top of the building.  White Rose follows using his quirk to grow tentacle arm to push him up to the roof.  Sir Nighteye jumped from the boxes that were laying around the back of the building.

Tanjiro walked around the top with no sound with White Rose following behind him.  Little tiny taps from his arms touching the ground.  up in the middle were some pipes looks like they are coming from a fire oven.  On the other side of the roof, there is a hole that is half blocked by cardboard.  Tanjiro walked over to the hole with only a little bit sticking out.  He then peaked his head through the hole to look inside.  When he looked down there was a small room, there was no door to get in and there was a bed, a small sink, and a toilet in the room.  The room was dark and dirty cobwebs everywhere and a camera in the corner of the room.  There is no way to get in other than the hole in the roof.