How to be a Tough Boy

A sudden fan letter takes everyone by surprise.

"To the toughest member of BTS"

The members begin to argue over who it's addressed to... and agree to test their courage to prove who deserves the title.

It was a dark and spine-chilling night, no stars above to twinkle the atmosphere with a little of its sparkling beauty. Just blue and black shades of the naked sky.

A car, with a sign of a ghost being crossed out with the name "BTS BUSTERS", parks to the side of where a supposedly haunted house was supposed to be.

The boys, minus Taehyung, were wearing some yellow safety helmets and holding flashlights. They sneak up on the walls as Namjun is leading the way and signals them to get behind him and form a line.

"Okay, we're doing this for real now." Namjun states. "Just do it like we practiced."

Hoseok, who was in the back, was looking unsure about the mission. "Namjun, I don't think this is a good idea. There's no such thing as ghosts at this day and age..."

"There are, and we're gonna catch them! Move!" Namjun shouts.

Crows caw in the mysterious aura of the night and startle a few members.

"Don't be nervous. The crow's just... watching our backs." Namjun reassures the group, even though he's feeling nervous himself. "We'll do a headcount. One. Two! Three! Four! Five."

"E-Eight!" Hoseok stutters out.

"Why are you eight? Focus! Again. One!"

"Two."

"Three!"

"Four."

"Five."

"Ah! Six. Sorry, sorry, sorry. End of count!" Hoseok shouts.

"We have six?" Namjun asks in disbelief. "Who's missing?"

As he asks that, a wolf howls at the bright moon crossing over them above the black, eerie sky.

The atmosphere starts getting more and more ominous, making the boys shiver in fear.

"G-Ghosts? No way..."

Yunki, who was holding a sensor, was looking at its screen. "11 meters." The numbers started decreasing. "10 meters."

Namjun, being the fearless leader, calls out, "Let's take them down, charge! Forward!"

The members follow behind their leader and pull together a brave face.

They get to the front of the gate of the haunted mansion and Hoseok looks over Yunki's sensor.

"4 meters." Hoseok says as he starts to shake even more.

"3 meters."

A shadow figure creeps slowly to the other side of the gate where the boys were at. Walking very groggily as the boys bring their guard up.

Yunki looks through the scanner again. "1 meter... but we're in front of a metal gate..."

The shadow figure in inches away from the gate and slowly opens it, making a horrifying creaking noise as it opens.

The boys see a glimpse of the shadow figure right in front of them and scream to the top of their lungs as they scurry away to who knows where, as long as it was away from the gate and away from the house.

Little did they know, that the shadow figure turned out to be Taehyung in a cute green dinosaur onesie.

Taehyung yawns and begins to rub his eyes, "I was taking a really nice nap... Where's everyone going? Weren't we supposed to meet here today? No?"