The Titan's Curse

VERY IMPORTANT

AN: Harem votes as of 8/1/2021 are 10 to 5 in favor of the harem.

Fanfiction readers, I really need you guys to step up here, Wattpad readers are a lot more vocal.

If you have an account, PLEASE vote in the harem poll in my profile. For those who are guests are review pretty frequently (you know who you are) you all have been here pretty consistently since the beginning, so I would love to know your opinion on your next review, and I'll count your vote.

I'm kind of torn on this, so it would be great to know everyone's opinion.

I want EVERYONE who reads this story to chime in, this harem poll ISN'T something you can just not vote on unless you truly don't care.

The outcome of the vote WILL change the direction of the story drastically, so I want all readers to chime in on this.

If I was to write a harem, I think I would end up writing... ahem... mature scenes that I would just post on Wattpad (smut is actually illegal on FFN) so I don't get banned. I don't want to run that risk. This fanfic will remain rated T.

SECOND VERY IMPORTANT THING

Do you guys think I should write a story or a one-shot about Perseus' involvement in the Trojan War? Or maybe I could write one about some other war instead of the Trojan war since that one is used so much...

Anyways, review and give me your thoughts on that. I'll write it if I get a significant amount of people that want to see a short story of it.

Sidenote: I wrote Heracles differently in this story than from other authors; I wanted to reflect Riordan's full view of the character. In canon, although Heracles is viewed negatively in Zoe's eyes, he is not entirely bad. Many authors write Heracles as a completely rotten character, which I find to be bland. Additionally, Hercules, his roman side, is less arrogant in canon (remember when Jason Grace meets Hercules the god in Mark of Athena).

FINAL IMPORTANT THING

Discord link if you want to join just to chill:

FFN version (remove spaces since FFN doesn't like links): discord . gg / at9dx7kVaV

Wattpad version (for those on FFN this will look weird): /at9dx7kVaV

READ ABOVE PLEASE

READ ABOVE

READ ABOVE BEFORE YOU READ THE CHAPTER

Alright... I trust you. Go on, you can read the chapter now.

The Titan's Curse

Ascension of the Fallen: Chapter 7

The black-haired daughter of Zeus looked around cautiously before she ran through the woods, towards the agreed upon meeting area. The night was silent, and the crickets ceased to chirp, she observed. Maybe Artemis was watching her. She shivered at the thought, no doubt she would be punished drastically for associating with the dark god. Regardless, it was in her best interest to meet with the elder huntresses rather than go on the run; perhaps she could try to convince them...

She stepped into the clearing. Thalia nearly snarled at the sight in front of her. Zoe stood there with another two huntresses keeping watch that Thalia didn't recognize. Their silver gear glistened dangerously in the silver moonlight.