Hematophagy

A loud growl echoed throughout the room when Mamoru hugged y/n and when looking around to see where it came from both y/n and mamoru's eyes landed on the white wolf in the room,who seemed to growl at Mamoru and y/n's interaction his neon blue eyes were full of danger

Mamoru took this as a threat and immediately he transformed into his black wolf  who seemed to tower over Riki's it was clear who would win in a fight.

Mamoru transforming caused a chain reaction of everyone in the room transforming all of them encircling mamoru and it looked like they would all gang up on him which caused y/n to transform in order to help him.

The girl's clothes ripped and a black wolf stood in front of Mamoru her mouth opened in a snarl showing her fangs she had black fur and black and purple eyes glared at the wolves in front of them she stood in front of Mamoru and he stood growling behind her,it was clear to anyone that they intended on protecting each other even if it meant taking on a whole pack of wolves.

they both had a glowing mark by the fur close to their necks which looked like half of a broken heart

The sight of his mate protecting another wolf caused riki's heart to break her wolf was as beautiful as her but this was his own fault  he rejected her and he had no right to be jealous and yet here he was feeling this stupid emotion.

his father had gotten involved and growled which cause them to bow their heads in submission all except y/n and Mamoru,y/n respected alpha Arufa but he was no longer her alpha the rest of them turned human again standing naked with no shame Mamoru was quick to hide the girls face even though she was in wolf form he didn't want her seeing naked men so he hid her face in his neck.

her scent helped relax him and god knew he needed to relax he was close to losing his cool especially after seeing the black haired girl's mate  once he knew they had clothes he let her go then he transformed back to his human form and changed really fast now the girl was the only one who wasn't human again

"get out"

he stated as he stood in front of y/n

the black haired girl looked at the alpha and he made everyone go out.

only then did the girl transform Mamoru looked at her naked body they weren't in a relationship but he loved her,everything about her was perfect to him that included her body she had an hour glass figure she had wide hips her waist was smaller then her hips but not too small her boobs weren't very big and she always said she looks like a thirteen year old boy later on he figured out that she was bullied in school and that boys always made fun of her for being as they put it flat chested( in most stories I'm always reading about how big y/ns boobs are so i tend to make boobs smaller sorry if it offends anyone)  at the top of her thighs she had stretch marks which she was another thing she  always felt insecure about in fact she was insecure about her whole body and she quickly covered her body with her hands he hated when she did that but he understood after her mate slept with her and rejected her she became more insecure and she never dated anyone not that he had a problem with that.

he didn't want her dating anybody being with her for five years its no surprise that he developed feelings for her he didn't want to...........he denied it even now but he knew that if she started dating someone he would probably end up killing the person

he pulled her hands away and put a shirt on her covering her up.

"you know I can dress myself" the girl said her face getting hot under his intense gaze even after all these years he still made her nervous.

he buried his head in her neck and wrapped his arms around her waist
"I know"

she pulled back and looked at him
"you look like you haven't slept in three days"

"well I didn't sleep I was worried about you"

"you need to drink you haven't had blood in a while"

he placed his head in the crook of her neck again and hummed one of his hand pulled her head slightly to the side then his fangs penetrated her skin and he could taste the sweet flavout of her blood it filled his senses to the point where sometimes he didn't want to stop but he knew she would die if he drank too much so he always took enough to make him full and nothing more.

The girl let herself bite into his shoulder he groaned into her neck(trying to stiflie the noise the that Aimai doesn't wake up),she never thought she would ever drink someone's blood but he had changed that and she kinda needed to,his blood always tasted delicious and the first time she drank she ended up taking too much but he just let her it felt good to him and he knew she couldn't drain all his blood she was always cautious after that always afraid that she might kill him ......the door slammed open and Mamoru was ripped from the girl which caused the girl pain