𝗼𝐧𝐞.

PARADISE ON EARTH

PARADISE ON EARTH. Is what everyone calls the Outer Banks. Well not everyone. The amount of shit that goes on can not make this place a type of paradise.

Chiara Carrera couldn't wait to get out of the so called "paradise on Earth" and live her own way. She is the twin sister of Kiara Carrera, and a kook.

On the Outer Banks they have two separate sides. The kooks— who are rich and like to act like they own the place, and the pogues— the poor side who usually work for the kooks.

Chiara is a kook, and does hang out with other kooks, but in no way will she ever participate in the West Side Story class war they've created with the pogues. She finds it belittling and stupid honestly.

Her sister Kiara likes to classify herself as a pogue and only hangs out with pogues. She basically hates Chiara because she would rather stay on Figure Eight with her own friends then go on The Cut and fish.

The two were okay with never seeing eye to eye on things and having different groups because it allowed them to be different people. They never outwardly stepped on each other's toes about it either which the other always appreciated, until a hurricane decided to stop by good old Outer Banks to change it all.

AS Chiara walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, she saw her sister digging into the fridge, grabbing a handful of beers, and putting them into a cooler.

"Um what are you doing exactly?" Chiara asked startling the other girl.

"Make a sound or something damn." Kiara held her heart. "And i'm getting some beers for my friends and I what does it look like?"

Chiara nodded as she pursed her lips. "So are you going to tell the rents that you took the beers for the friends they don't like you hanging out with, or am I taking the blame..... again."

"I mean if you truly cared that much just don't say anything." Kiara shrugged making her way out the door as Chiara followed.

"It's not that easy actually, you'd know if you ever came home at a reasonable time!" Chiara yelled as she watched her twin just flip her off and get on the boat with her three friends.

"Hey Juliet!" JJ Maybank waved at the fuming girl who just rolled her eyes at him.

"Stop calling me that Maybank!"

"Why? It is your name." The boy winked as Kiara slapped his shoulder. "Ow! What?"

"Stop flirting with her and let's go." Kiara scolded.

"Alright damn you didn't have to hit me." JJ rubbed his shoulder. "Bye Juliet."

"Get her back in one piece please! And on time, I won't save your ass this time Kie!" Chiara pointed as she backed away into the house.