𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻: 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮'𝘀 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆

𝖳𝖶: 𝖺 𝗌𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗌𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖾.

BELLA AND AIMEE held hands as they walked through the schools courtyard. It was lunch and they were glued to one another.

The students at forks high would watch them with jealousy or admiration as they clung on to each other.

"I know you told me not to, but I got you something" Aimee admits with a smile.

Bella stops walking and stands in front her girlfriend. Before the human could even get a word out Aimee had an envelope in her hand, motioning it towards Bella.

Bella looked down from Aimee's gaze to the paper and then back up at her mate. She hesitantly took it, knowing Aimee would have forced her to if not.

With one last look at a grinning Aimee, Bella opened the envelope. She pulled out two smaller pieces of paper and handed Aimee the ripped up envelope.

"Two first class seats to Paris?!" Bella asked with a large grin.

"We'll, you know, we talked about wanting to go somewhere together, and I know you love France so I thought.. why not?" Aimee answered sheepishly.

Bella jumped into Aimee arms and hugged her. The human pulled back, her arms still around Aimee's neck as the vampires arms snaked around Bella's waist. Bella gently leaned in and kissed Aimee, thankfully.

"I love you" Bella whispered. "I love you too" the vampire mumbled against her girlfriends lips.

|______________|

The original version of Romeo and Juliet played on one of the schools many cheap tv's in English class.

Aimee and Bella sat in their usual seats at the back. They were cuddled up as Aimee drew small shapes on Bella's arms as the human rested her head on Aimee shoulder.

"I hate being celebrated" Bella complains. "There are worst tragedies, look at Romeo for example. Killed his true love out of sheer stupidity." Aimee replies.

"I do envy him one thing though" Aimee admits looking at the screen. Bella lifts her head up to look at her girlfriend.

"Juliet is like perfect. If you like that obviously beautiful sort of thing." Bella mutters. Aimee grins, amused at her jealous mate.

"Her beauty doesn't compare to yours in anyway, love. But I didn't mean the girl, I meant the suicide." Aimee explains.

Bella's face saddens and Aimee notices, she begins to graze her human mates cheekbone with her finger tips, in order to calm her mood. "It's nearly impossible for, uh, for people like me. For humans, a little poison. A dagger to the heart. There are so many different options." Aimee adds.

"Why would you say that" Bella asks sitting up and frowning as she removes herself from Aimee's hold.

"Because I had to consider it once, Bella" Aimee admits, looking down. Bella lifts her head up by moving her face to look at her.

"With, uh, James. I wasn't sure if I would...you know.. get to you in time" she begins, her heart breaking, just thinking about what could have happened.

"I had to come up with some sort of a plan." She admits, painfully. Bella furrows her eyebrows and leans back a little.

"And what was the plan?" The human wonders. "I would travel to Italy, and provoke the Volturi." Aimee explains for her.

She notices Bella's confused look. "The Volturi.." she begins but is interrupted by Mrs Malone.

"Who would kindly like to repeat the last few lines of iambic pentameter just to show they were paying attention" she scolds, knowing the two lovers at the back were paying no attention whatsoever.

"Miss Hale-Cullen." He asks. Aimee takes a big sigh. She knew this movie through and through, she was there when it was filmed.

All the attention of the class turned to the girl at the back, happy to have an excuse to look at her. "Yes Mrs Malone. O here... will I set up my everlasting rest, and shake the yoke of inauspicious stars from this world-wearied flesh." She began, Bella watched with admiration and lust.

"Eyes look you last. Arms take your last embrace. And lips, O you, the doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss a dateless bargain to engrossing death." She finished, the women of the class swooned over her as Mrs Malone look defeated.

"Eyes on the screen people" she instructed but it was aimed at the blonde vampire.

"Would you like to take a picture, my love" Aimee asked with a cheeky grin as she noticed Bella watching her with her mouth wide open.

The brunette smacked Aimee's arm playfully before lifting it up and wrapping it around her shoulders.

"No but I'm sure Jessica bloody Stanley would. She muttered annoyed. Aimee looked over to the talkative human and laughed.

"I've only got eyes for you darling.".

|______________|