Chapter fourteen

Playlist: Woman - Dorothy

###

"Did, you miss me?'' his gravelly voice rang in my ears.

My heart races, I'm trying to move my hands, to escape from his tight grip but he's stronger. I recognize that faint acrid smell of alcohol mixed with the husky voice. This is the man who wanted to spend the night with me, but I had the courage and the dignity to turn him down.

Is it so hard to accept rejection?

''Are you still trying to convince me to spend time with you?'' Surprisingly, there was no fear in my voice, only pure sarcasm. Right after I said it, he pressed something hard on my back.

''I'm not trying to change your mind, I will take you by force and you're gonna scream that there's nothing you can do about it,'' he said in my ear and I closed my eyes trying to figure out if it was one of my terrible dreams or if it's all happening right now.

The sound of the gun reloading made me realize I'm awake. He doesn't mess around with this stuff. Holy shit, does he want to use me and then shoot or shoot and then use me? Even if I had a choice, I don't know what's better, none of this makes me smile.

I was so hot, I felt a drop of sweat running on my forehead. My hair sticks to the skin along my neck. His hand grabs my waist, his breath makes me feel disgusted not only by him but by myself. It's a good thing I'm wearing a suit today, my whole body is covered, which should slow him down.

''I will slowly enjoy every part of your body until you pass out in pain,'' he said and pressed the gun to my throat, ''And don't you ever make a sound or a bullet gets right into your empty head, but even that won't stop me from enjoying you.''

He grabbed the back of my neck and dug his nails into my skin, making me whimper from pain.

''Am I supposed to beg you to fuck me or do I have to resist, what do you like the most, huh?'' There was poison in my words that could not harm him, but I could not calm my temper.

The cold gun pressed against my flaming body made me cover in a cold sweat. My words made him think for a minute, he just stood there like he didn't know what to say. At least I was able to disarm him somehow. He started moving a gun along my back, letting his hands off of my throat.

''You put on a show that night, embarrassing me in front of the crowd,'' he was so angry that he almost roared, ''I'm going to kill you.'' he continued with a smile of amusement.

Here is the problem. I ruined his reputation, I humiliated him, it's the least I could do. He didn't accept my rejection, so I put him in his place right in front of the crowd. He deserved that.

The panic began swallowing my brain, a hard lump appeared on my throat. Oh no, he is wrong, I'm not planning on dying after everything I have been through, not today at least. He was still standing close enough to me. I took a couple of deep breaths and decided to do this. I swung my right leg and hit him right in the groin. Finally, I turn around and look at his crumpled in pain face. He falls holding onto his main body part. As he hits the floor, the gun falls out of his hand and lands in the other corner of the room. I turn my head, and catch him with this look in his eyes, I know he's thinking that I'm planning to leave.

''You won't just leave me, I'll find you sooner or later and take what I want.'' his voice trembles with pain as he curls on the floor.

A sadistic grin appears on my face, ''I'm not going anywhere, we have to finish what we started.'' in the mirror, I saw my eyes were empty as if I had been hypnotized. I got closer to him and looked at him.