Chapter 18: Pregancy Perk

"Damn it, Daniel. I have feet, which means that I can walk!" I yell at Daniel as he carries me up to bed.

He chuckles.

"I know, Princess but it's so much fun to carry you". He says with his lop sided grin that I love.

All the sudden I start to feel a tingly sensation in my lower belly.

I grab Daniel's head and pull his lips to mine. He gasps at the sudden contact, granting my tongue access into his mouth. I kiss him fiercely and he moans in response.

"Woah. Carina. What is it?" He asks.

"What? I can't kiss you?"

"No Baby, of course you can. I am yours."

I slam my lips onto his and he carries me to our bedroom with a new excitement.

Slowly, Daniel lays me on the bed and lays next to me, kissing me along my neck.

"Oh my God, Daniel. Please!"

"Please what?"

"I don't know. Why am I so God damn horny?" I ask between kisses.

''It must be a pregnancy thing, Princess"
I moan and pull him back up to my lips.

"I love this pregnancy perk." He says as he hovers over me.

"Pregancy perk?" I ask as i laugh.

(Let me know if you want sex scenes or not :)

I am too hot. I open my eyes and Daniel is wrapped around me like a vine. Slowly, I unwrap myself from his hold and slip out of bed.

I am getting huge. I look like a whale. Stepping in the shower, I hear the bathroom door creak open. I look up and Daniel is standing there in all his glory. I turn around in hope of hiding myself from him.

"Don't hide from me. You are beautiful. I love you." He says and he grabs the body wash and begins to wash me.

"I look like a whale." I murmur.

"A beautiful whale." Daniel says with a wink.

I slap his arm playfully.

"You are such an Ass, Daniel."

"But you love me." He says.

"Yes. I love you."

We are quiet for a little bit before Daniel breaks the silence.

"I have a surprise for you."

We get out of the shower and get ready for our day.

Once we are ready, we go downstairs to the family room. I stop when I see a women and a man looking to be in their forties, as well as a boy looking to be a couple years older than me and finally a girl that looked a few years younger than me waiting nervously.

All the air is knocked out of my body when realization hits.

"Mommy?! Daddy?!"

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guys I had to. I have been so sick so I haven't had time to write but here you go!

LIKE

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE YA'LL

MAKE SOMEONE SMILE TODAY!

-M